1. I mentioned it over the weekend but I get ridiculously energized and motivated and READY TO WORK in the fall. Something about this season is more like a new start than January to me. Why is that! I want to carry it over through the new year.
2. All of a sudden I’m completely enamored with making homemade grape juice.
3. Last week I took the kids to get flu shots and the nurse put on the baby shark song (?) in order to distract them. I had never heard the song and… now… I can’t hear anything else. It’s been stuck in my head for days and I wake up in the middle of the night with it playing over and over.
4. Here are 22 life changing podcast episodes. Yessss.
5. And these are the best basic self care questions and answers I’ve seen. All in one place.
6. Okay so TV things! I really liked both This Is Us and a Million Little Things again. I’m more emotionally invested in This Is Us and Randall kills me every week. Heartbreaking! What’s up with the Grey’s anatomy thing with Jackson? I need some new shows.
7. Does anyone else hope that with all the Facebook hacking stuff this past weekend that Facebook might just… disappear? Would not be sad. Nope not one bit.
8. Guys my recipe fails this past week have been out of control. I don’t know why but I thought that olives and pomegranates would be a good combo. Just wait for this year’s disaster post.