- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail ice cubes
- 1 cup regular ice cubes
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier liqueur
- fresh cherries for garnish
- lime slices for garnish
The night before, pour cranberry juice cocktail into your ice molds – you want enough to get about 2 cups of ice.
To make the cosmos, blend the cranberry ice cubes, regular ice, tart cherry juice, vodka, lime juice and grand marinier together in a blender until it’s slushie-like.
Pour into glasses and garnish with rainer cherries and limes.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg