- 1 750mL bottle dry rosé
- 1 cup watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup grand marnier
- 2 cups club soda plain or whatever flavor you’d like
- 1 1/2 cups of watermelon balls
- 1 pint of strawberries sliced
- 1 giant handful fresh mint
for the rim
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder + 1 tablespoon sugar stirred together
To make the watermelon juice, take 4 cups fresh watermelon cubes and place them in the blender. Blend until they are pureed totally then strain the mixture over a glass. Now you have watermelon juice!
Add all of your fruit to the bottom of a pitcher. Pour your wine, watermelon juice, brandy, grand marnier and club soda over top and stir. This tastes great when it sits in the fridge and “marinates” for a bit. To serve, rim a glass with a lime wedge and dip it in the ancho chili sugar. Add ice and some of the boozy fruit and pour the sangria over top.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg