Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage and Peppers
- 2 smoked turkey sausage links 12 to 15 ounces total, sliced in half length wise
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 red bell pepper sliced or chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced or chopped
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray (or mist with olive oil).
Slice the smoked turkey sausage length wise and brush the open sides with BBQ sauce. I then like to cut them into roughly 2-inch long pieces (see above photos for reference).
Place the peppers and onions on the baking sheet. Toss with the olive oil, balsamic glaze, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Add the sausage pieces on the sheet.
Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the veggies begin to caramelize and the sausage gets golden. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh oregano. Serve immediately!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg