- 2 to 3 zucchini square cut into super thin slices (you want 9 to 12 long slices)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
- 1 jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil and oregano for topping
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9×9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
In a bowl, combine the ricotta, provolone, parmesan and italian seasoning. Mix until combined. Place a tablespoon or so on each slice of zucchini and carefully roll each up, placing it in the baking dish. If your zucchini breaks – no big deal! It will still come out great. Repeat with the remaining zucchini and ricotta. I like to put 9 to 12 pieces in this dish, based on the size of the zucchini. If you want to make a 9×13 dish, I would double (at least!) the ricotta mixture.
Cover the zucchini with the marinara sauce. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden and bubbly. You can broil that last minute for more bubbliness! Remove it from the oven and top with extra fresh parm and the fresh herbs. Serve immediately, just remember – it’s hot!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg