- chocolate ganache for swirling the glasses
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate ganache
- 6 ounces Guinness or a chocolate/coffee stout
- whipped cream
- toasted marshmallows
- graham cracker pieces/crumbs
- 6 ounces high-quality dark chocolate chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Take a tablespoon of the chocolate ganache and swirl it around the inside of each glass.
Place the ice cream, marshmallow cream, ganache and beer in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Pour the shakes into the glasses and top with a few spoonfuls of the ganache, a dollop of whipped cream, toasted marshmallows and the graham cracker crumbs/pieces. Serve immediately!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg