- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- small, 4-inch corn or flour tortillas, your preference!
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa for topping
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1 tablespoon nori furikake seasoning
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter. Lightly beat the eggs until just combined and then pour in the skillet. Stir and toss until the eggs cook, and right before them firm up, stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter and toss until it’s incorporated in the scrambled eggs.
To assemble the tacos, add the sliced avocado on the bottom. Top with the eggs, tomatoes, some green onion, cilantro, salsa, queso fresco and a touch of furikake if you’d like. Devour!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg