- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 big bunch of fresh mint leaves, around 3/4 cup
- 2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 limes, sliced
- a few fresh mint leaves for garnish
- watermelon wedges for serving
- ice for serving
To make the mint simple syrup, add the water, sugar and mint leaves to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Whisk constantly until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil. Let it bubble for a minute or so, then reduce the heat and let it cool completely. Remove the mint leaves before use.
Stir together the mint simple syrup, water, lime juice and lemon juice. Add the sliced limes and extra fresh mint leaves. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Stir before serving and pour over ice. Garnish with extra limes, mint and watermelon wedges.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg