- 1 to 2 tablespoons ,nutella plus extra for the rim
- 1 to 2 shots hot espresso
- 6 to 8 ounces steamed milk
- cocoa powder for sprinkling
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
Take a spoon and spread a thin layer of nutella on the rim of a coffee mug.
Place 1 to 2 tablespoons of nutella (the more you use, the more chocolatey it will be!) in the bottom of the mug. Pour the hot espresso shots over top and whisk or stir with a spoon until the nutella melts. Slowly pour in steamed milk, then sprinkle cocoa powder on top. To finish it off, drizzle 1/4 to 1/2 of the rim with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg