Quick + Easy No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup ground peanuts or ground almonds, to roll the balls in
Combine oats, almonds, flaxseed, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and stir.
Melt peanut butter and allow it to cool slightly (I melted mine in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then stirred), then stir in honey and vanilla extract until it’s combined. Once peanut butter has cooled a bit, pour it over the oat mixture and mix well with a spoon then bring together with your hands. Once mixture is sticking together, fold in chocolate chips.
Roll dough into golf-ball sized (or slightly smaller) balls, then roll in ground peanuts or ground almonds. These can be eaten at room temp but we really like them stored in the fridge!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg