- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing + blue cheese dressing + buffalo wing sauce for topping whatever you'd like!
- 4 to 6 whole wheat buns
Preheat your grill or nonstick skillet.
In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, seasoning, parmesan and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until just combined. Form into patties.
Grill or pan-fry patties until brown on both sides and cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. In the last 2 minutes, place the cheddar cheese on top of each burger. Place burgers on the buns and top with a drizzle of ranch and buffalo wing dressing. Top with lettuce. Serve with carrots, celery and extra ranch for dipping!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg