Homemade Peppermint Patties
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- drop of peppermint extract
- 1 to 2 cups chocolate chips
In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat the sugar, butter, milk, oil, oil, vanilla extract and peppermint extract until smooth. Scoop the mixture into a bowl and place it in the refrigerator to set. Once firm, roll into one inch balls. Push each down to flatten it. Set in freeze for another 60 minutes.
Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Remove the patties from the freezer and dip in chocolate, setting on wax paper. Freeze again until ready to eat.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg