Bang Bang Shrimp with Napa Cabbage Slaw
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 pound raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 head napa cabbage, sliced into shreds
- 1 cup butter lettuce, sliced into shreds
- 1/4 head red cabbage, sliced into shreds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, torn
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, chili sauce and sriracha, then set it aside until ready to use.
Toss the shrimp with the cornstarch until evenly coated. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until it just turns pink and opaque, about 3 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a large bowl and toss with the mayo mixture.
In a separate bowl, add the cabbage and lettuce. Toss with the olive oil, vinegar and honey until well coated. Toss the cilantro in. To serve the shrimp, mix with the slaw and garnish the entire thing with chives. Enjoy!
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg