Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding with Fresh Mint, Mango, Pistachios + Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 to 3 ounces of dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint, torn
- a drizzle of honey, if desired
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, chia seeds, vanilla bean paste and salt until combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to chill and thicken, for about 2 hours or even overnight.
When you’re ready to eat the pudding, spoon it into 4 or 6 glasses or jars of your choice. Cover the top with mango, a sprinkle of dark chocolate, a sprinkle of pistachios and fresh mint. Drizzle with a bit of honey and eat.
Note: if you want your pudding sweeter, you can use a sweetened almond milk or add honey to the actual pudding when mixing it up. When I make the pudding, I portion it into jars and cover with plastic wrap, keeping them in the fridge, I add the toppings each time before eating one.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg