- 1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka, or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 3/4 ounce cream/half and half
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- graham cracker crumbs
- vanilla frosting for glass rimming
- mini marshmallows
Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.
For 8 shooters or 2 martinis, you will need: 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka, 4 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces of Bailey’s and about 6 ounces of milk. Measurements obviously may change depending on your own preferred tastes.
Note: if you don’t have any leftover frosting for glass rimming, I think something sticky like maple syrup or agave will work.
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Potassium: 0mg, Vitamin A: 0IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 0mg, Iron: 0mg