If you missed it in my earlier post, I mentioned that I judged a delicious dessert contest.

The fabulous recipes were submitted to Our Kitchen Stories – they hosted a recipe contest presented by Shop and Save.

Here are the winners! Sound pretty delectable to me.

Winner: White Chocolate Mouse Parfaits

Runner up: Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Runner up: Pina Colada Punch

Check out these incredible desserts – I can’t decide which to make first!

7 Responses to “Winning Dessert Recipes!”

Rhea (Greek Feaster) — September 9, 2010 @ 5:14 pm

Lucky you! Dessert Judge is now on my life list. “Hmm, I’m not sure. Could I taste the Double Chocolate Fudge Peanut Snickers Doodledoo JELLY BEANS again, please?”

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — September 9, 2010 @ 5:42 pm

wow…a dessert judge??? My husband always jokes that I should return to the work force. Now there may be a reason to.

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — September 9, 2010 @ 5:49 pm

thtas so cool you got to be a judge!!!! i just checked that recipe for the cupcake winner and its just store bought cake mix! I love that something so easy and simple can be such a winning recipe!

Kylie @ A Hungry Spoon — September 9, 2010 @ 6:13 pm

Make the white chocolate parfaits first–I definitely don’t bake with white chocolate enough, but this recipe is a good reminder of why I should start!

Glad you had fun judging :)

Sues — September 9, 2010 @ 6:50 pm

What an amazing contest to judge! I am TOTALLY craving pina colada punch right now! That sounds/looks awesome :)

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — September 9, 2010 @ 8:03 pm

Oh my gosh, what a fun contest to judge!! Those recipes all sound amazing!

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear — September 10, 2010 @ 1:14 am

Being a desser judge must be the perfect job for you :)