As it turns out, the most viewed recipes here on How Sweet It Is tend to be of the sugary, chocolatey, gluttonous variety. I don’t blame you.

But since I’ve been holed up on my couch in a snuggie for the last 72 hours, I’m going to share the 10 most viewed delicious dinner recipes with you. I’ve eaten more hoho cake, cake batter bark, and red velvet cake balls than can fit in my fridge and all I really want to see is a piece of chicken.

And now Mr. How Sweet just fell in love with me all over again.

10. Crispy BBQ Chicken Fingers

9. Loaded Veggie Enchiladas

8. Loaded Baked Nachos

7. Easy Enchilada Lasagna

6. Easy One Pot Tortilla Soup

5. Crunchy Honey Chicken

4. Moroccan Vegetable Soup

3. Chicken Chickpea Soup

2. Chicken Mac & Cheese

1. Buffalo Chicken Burgers

Back to regularly fattening scheduled programming tomorrow. Have you tried one of these recipes? What was your favorite dinner recipe in 2010?

56 Responses to “The Top 10 Delicious Dinner Ideas in 2010.”

Heather — December 27, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

All look incredibly delicious. I need that mac ‘n cheese in my life NOW!

Lauren at KeepItSweet — December 27, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

i love how most of those are mexican! i want to try some of those soup recipes.

• Christopher Cock — February 4th, 2011 @ 8:52 am

Havent you heard? Mexican is the new American. Every one wants some of it these days

Victoria (District Chocoholic) — December 27, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

I made a variation of your Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake (with extra veggie and no rice – I know, yuck, veggies) earlier this month, and loved loved loved it.

• Jessica — December 27th, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

I forgive you.

Blog is the New Black — December 27, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

Its 7:30, blizzarding, and you just gave me 10 ideas for cozy meals… torture! :) I can’t wait to try all of your recipes that I haven’t yet. :)

Fallon — December 27, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

Haven’t tried any yet but I will in 2011. Some of these recipes will be a hit for my boyfriend!

Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) — December 27, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

This makes me laugh but validates what i have ALWAYS said:
    “As it turns out, the most viewed recipes here on How Sweet It Is tend to be of the sugary, chocolatey, gluttonous variety. ”

The dinner options all either involved cheese, chicken, or the words tortilla/enchilada appear in the recipes. I guess if ppl can’t have chocolate, they want cheese-n-chicken…lol

We are flying home today. Lord save me from the airports.

Vanessa — December 27, 2010 @ 12:49 pm

I cannot agree with you more. I need a little savory in my life to balance out the sugar that is running through my veins !!

Estela @ Weekly Bite — December 27, 2010 @ 12:52 pm

I really want to try those chicken fingers! I have a feeling M would LOVE them :)

Shelby — December 27, 2010 @ 1:14 pm

It all looks delish but that Buffalo Chicken Burger is calling my name! Your Chicken Mac & Cheese looks awesome too!

• Jessica — December 27th, 2010 @ 2:40 pm

Both are so good!

Heather (Heather's Dish) — December 27, 2010 @ 1:20 pm

i want enchiladas NOW :)

Lisa @ Dishes of Mrs. Fish — December 27, 2010 @ 1:55 pm

I think my new griddler needs to be properly broken in with that buffalo chicken burger!

• Jessica — December 27th, 2010 @ 2:40 pm

So do I!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — December 27, 2010 @ 2:00 pm

All of those dinners look so good – another reason why my Husband should come live with you.

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun — December 27, 2010 @ 2:10 pm

LOVE that enchilada “lasagna”. So yummy!

• Jessica — December 27th, 2010 @ 2:40 pm

It is definitely one of my favorites!

Krystina (Basil & Wine) — December 27, 2010 @ 2:20 pm

So much chicken!

Maria — December 27, 2010 @ 2:47 pm

Everything looks good! I can’t wait to make some of these!

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — December 27, 2010 @ 2:50 pm

OH my….I want to stay home the next 10 nights and make all of these meals!!!!!! Hey, a girl can dream right!?! They all look wonderfully hearty and delicious. You are right, I need protein now instead of sugar :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — December 27, 2010 @ 2:56 pm

I made something very similar to your chickpea soup and looooved it. It’s so perfect for cold winter days (which we seem to be getting plenty of!) I’ve been away from my computer this weekend, but I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Jess! :)

Wei-Wei — December 27, 2010 @ 3:17 pm

Loaded, loaded, easy, easy, crispy, crunchy, chicken chicken chicken.

I think we have figured out what the masses like.

Kat — December 27, 2010 @ 3:26 pm

I discovered your blog last summer and I would say I love your sweet and sour chicken recipe and my husband loves your romano chicken with lemon butter sauce. Your sweets are to die for but keep the dinner recipes coming also;)

Michelle — December 27, 2010 @ 3:57 pm

I can’t link to the Chicken Chickpea Soup….it sounds fabulous. Can you help me find the recipe?

Rach — December 27, 2010 @ 4:23 pm

Oh my good golly gosh, this post makes me huuuungry! Can’t wait to try out some of your recipes! Thanks for sharing! :)

girliefriend — December 27, 2010 @ 6:19 pm

mmm…now this is my kind of post. my teeth thank you!

Erica — December 27, 2010 @ 6:54 pm

Sorry I’ve been MIA! What a great list. Those nachos look amazing. I think I’m going to come move in for a week :)

Natalia - a side of simple — December 27, 2010 @ 7:58 pm

I don’t mind if you use the word “loaded” in every single one of your recipe titles. Actually, I prefer it. Just so you know…

Snacktive — December 27, 2010 @ 8:05 pm

I haven’t seen any of those yet but I want to try them all! Yum!!

Jessie — December 27, 2010 @ 8:32 pm

I made your Chicken Tortilla Soup. It was amazing.
    I’m pretty sure Mr. How Sweet and my own wonderful man-friend are related. He eats 24/7. Steak, chicken, pork chops, more steak, chicken. He actually made Chicken Quesadillas to go with the Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Kirstin — December 27, 2010 @ 8:55 pm

Ooohhh the mac n cheese looks good!

Louisiana Lady @ geauxrun.blogspot.com — December 27, 2010 @ 10:47 pm

That reminds me…i need to make your Tortilla soup!

Corey @ the runners cookie — December 27, 2010 @ 10:50 pm

All of those look awesome…I especially want to make the chickpea stew! Great dinner ideas!

Lee @ College Foodie Finds — December 27, 2010 @ 11:30 pm

I think I am going to make the crunchy honey chicken. ASAP.

Ellie — December 27, 2010 @ 11:38 pm

Hiiiya Jess! I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the Mexican ones look the best! perhaps because it’s one of my fave foods–along with Indian, Argentine, well~the list goes on. And I gotta say!! I think that photo of the tortilla soup is beautiful! Have a blessed rest of the day

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — December 28, 2010 @ 1:01 am

chicken tortilla soup! I MUST TRY!!

Jen — December 28, 2010 @ 3:35 am

You sure know how to make a mouth water!! These meals look so DEE-LISH-US!!

Jen — December 28, 2010 @ 3:36 am

Oh and sweetie, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It’s where you can see who blogs by you. We’re all on there!

Heather — December 28, 2010 @ 5:26 am

You had me at Crispy BBQ Chicken Fingers! *Drool*

Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com — December 28, 2010 @ 6:22 am

LOVE YOUR FOOD.
    LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

• Jessica — December 28th, 2010 @ 11:52 am

Thank you! :)

Katrina — December 28, 2010 @ 12:31 pm

All of these were great posts! I tried the enchiladas and LOVED them! They are now bookmarked :)

Jill — December 29, 2010 @ 6:54 am

I’ve made the Buffalo Chicken Burgers for my family on many occasions, and they are always a big hit. Thanks for all of your delicious recipes. I look forward to more in 2011!

• Jessica — December 29th, 2010 @ 11:20 am

So glad you like those!

erin — December 29, 2010 @ 4:28 pm

I made crab mac and cheese the other day…it was AMAZING!! next time I make it..I am adding bacon..yum…

Laura J. — December 31, 2010 @ 7:39 pm

My hubby and I LOOOVE the Buffalo Chicken Burgers– they are soo delish! Everything else on this list looks amazing– can’t wait to try them all out :)

Ashley — January 2, 2011 @ 5:49 am

I’m a mac n cheese FREAK! My husband and I made the chicken mac n cheese and loved it. He hated whenever I made mac n cheese in the past cuz God forbid there was no meat in one single dinner i make! So this excited him…. we loved it and the combo of different cheeses was awesome.

Soo@ http://non-fatvanillalatte.blogspot.com/ — January 3, 2011 @ 2:06 am

Wow-wow-wow. Everything looks so scrumptious! :) I can’t wait to try some of these recipes!

Becky — January 7, 2011 @ 2:46 pm

I am new to your blog and late to comment but have to say I especially can’t wait to try the mac and cheese and the chicken fingers. They sound delish!

Jason — September 4, 2011 @ 2:26 am

Man, those loaded baked nachos look amazing! I have to try that recipe…

slow cooker beef stroganoff recipe — November 19, 2012 @ 5:27 pm

As the name suggests the Hamilton Beach 33967 slow cooker is truly “Set ‘n Forget”, the
    dinner possibilities are both endless and time saving, with this appliance you now
    have the opportunity to cook cheap and healthy meals without having to commit the time.
    Give measuring spoons a light coat of an oil without much flavor (e.
    Beef Stew.

Thermogenic — January 15, 2013 @ 8:20 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Replica Rolex — May 7, 2013 @ 6:42 am

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say
    that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.

Bridgett Ollivier — May 14, 2013 @ 12:42 am

Chinese dry-cured hams have been recorded in texts since before the Song dynasty and used in myriad dishes. Several types exist in Qing dynasty cuisine and are used in dishes of stewing hams.