On Stilts.

My mom got me these for Christmas.

Even though I may look like a 5-foot streetwalker on stilts while wearing them, I’m in love. My mom always gives the best gifts; since I’ve been young, I’ve constantly been amazed at how she gets me things that I didn’t see or know about yet, but absolutely adore. I hope I can do that some day with my kids!

I haven’t worn them yet, but will most likely wear them with jeans. I’m not brave enough to do anything else. This will be interesting considering I lived in sweat pants the last 3 months. But it’s so fun to have an exciting pair of shoes secretly hidden under your (too tight) jeans!

At least that’s what I tell myself.

84 Responses to “On Stilts.”

carolinebee — February 10, 2011 @ 2:11 am

YAYUUUHHHH!!

Rachel — February 10, 2011 @ 2:19 am

LOVE those! Really cute!

melissa — February 10, 2011 @ 2:56 am

They’re hot! My mom’s the same way…such a great gift giver.

Kelly Michelle — February 10, 2011 @ 3:23 am

holy crap, need more details now, I just fell in love. You better not wear those with jeans, it would be a sin to hide them, brand? details? HELP!

• Jessica — February 10th, 2011 @ 3:29 am

Hahaha! They are Jessica Simpson! Macys or Nordstrom!

• Kelly Michelle — February 10th, 2011 @ 3:39 am

oh and don’t forget, the higher the heels the closer to heaven :)

Lauren-HungryDancer — February 10, 2011 @ 3:35 am

I seriously love these!!! SO HOT!!

Justeen @ Blissful Baking — February 10, 2011 @ 4:56 am

Love those shoes! I could definitely use some of those extra inches :)

Mel — February 10, 2011 @ 6:49 am

Those. Are. Amazing!!! I want them on my feet..or in my closet.. now! haha I’m swooning.. Rock em girl!!

Lisa {Smart Food and Fit} — February 10, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Wow, what an awesome mom. I always say the higher the heels the thinner the thighs! Though I think I’d break something wearing these shoes! :)

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — February 10, 2011 @ 11:32 am

Those are kick**s shoes girl, rock it!!

Paulette — February 10, 2011 @ 11:41 am

I use to wear platforms, now you know how old I am. One word they look very nice. But for me ouch, ouch, ouch. Wish my feet could take the walk. Be careful I remember being on the dance floor with my favorite plats, got a little too crazy with the moves, of course the pinch scotch didn’t help and I fell flat on my face. I never want to do that again, so its cute flats for me. Paulette

jane — February 10, 2011 @ 1:50 pm

I think you should wear them with the sweat pants while parading around the house eating, I mean baking delectable desserts.

MelissaNibbles — February 10, 2011 @ 2:08 pm

Oh my god. These are FIERCE.

Kacy — February 10, 2011 @ 6:09 pm

I want them. So hot.

Barbie — February 10, 2011 @ 7:11 pm

If you could let your mom know my Birthday is August 28th and I wear a size 9.5 shoe I’d appreciate it ahaha!

Those are gorgeous!! I wear heels nearly everyday and you’d be surprised how easy they are once you get used to it.

I say get a cute pair of black or grey leggings a big over sized button down shirt and belt it and accessorize like crazy and you will look amazing!!

I like to call sexy shoes with tall heels BOOM BOOM shoes.

Jessica Simpson makes some pretty great shoes. She may not be the best singer or whatever but girl can make some bags and shoes. I have several bags and shoes by her and i love them all!

xox
    barbie

• Jessica — February 11th, 2011 @ 1:37 am

Yesss! I could live in heels too – they do not hurt my feet at all. Occasionally I’ll get a rough pair, but it’s far and few between. I’m all for suffering for the sake of good shoes.

And I have always been a huge Jessica Simpson fan. Like… huge.

Jessi @ Quirky Cookery — February 10, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

Wow, those are awesome! And they’ll still be great toned down a bit with jeans and maybe later on you’ll find another outfit you can brave them with.

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — February 10, 2011 @ 8:30 pm

WOW go mom. I love these

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner — February 11, 2011 @ 12:34 am

Oh la la girl!!! Those are fabulous!!!

Ana — February 11, 2011 @ 4:16 am

LUCKY!! These are from JS! I’ve been wanting these. You must wear them for my sake.

Kim in MD — February 11, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

Those are some gorgeous shoes! I bet you will look amazing in them! Me on the other hand? I would look like a giant (I’m 5’10″)! :-)

Angelica Garza — February 13, 2011 @ 9:29 pm

these are fabulous. Your mom has amazing taste!

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention On Stilts. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com