Hi there.Pull-Apart Bread I howsweeteats.com

Don’t you just want to rip off a piece of that sugar bomb up there?

Pull-apart breads have taken Pinterest by storm and even though that stresses me out, I still wanna have my bread and eat it too.

Pull-Apart Bread I howsweeteats.com

You may remember a few years ago when I made a cheesy version of this bread. Ugh. That stuff was unreal.

This is just as delicious, in a sweet kinda way.

Pull-Apart Bread I howsweeteats.com

You can find the step-by-step photos + recipe on the Tasty Kitchen Blog. Get you some.

20 Responses to “Pull-Apart Bread.”

Averie @ Averie Cooks — June 16, 2013 @ 7:47 am

This is gorgeous! I posted bread today, too! But yours…covered in that glaze…oh wow. So worth any amount of work to make this beautiful loaf!

Tieghan — June 16, 2013 @ 7:58 am

Looks so good! All that glaze is like a sugar heaven!

Emily — June 16, 2013 @ 10:03 am

I love a good pull apart bread! So fun to make. And delicious! This looks wonderful!

Li @ Words and Cake — June 16, 2013 @ 10:37 am

I absolutely adore making pull apart breads. I can just imagine all the sticky fingers that will result from this one… love it!

nicole @ I am a Honey Bee — June 16, 2013 @ 10:40 am

I want to make one so badly but I’m afraid I’ll eat the whole damn thing.

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — June 16, 2013 @ 11:37 am

Drooling at midnight here! I could go for slice of this right now to get a break from these exams!

Shea @ Dixie Chik Cooks — June 16, 2013 @ 12:04 pm

Looks delicious – you might break me from my aversion to sweets :)

Jenni — June 16, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

As someone who’s currently eating gluten-free and vegan (thanks a lot, hard-to-please digestive system), your blog is like a torture chamber. Yet I willingly choose to keep coming back to it. Make me something gluten-free and vegan, you evil woman. All your bread and your cheese and your decadent desserts make me cry.

Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat — June 16, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

OMG…I want this bread right now! It looks sooooo good!

kylie @ immaeatthat — June 16, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

Ohmy…the doughy-ness of this bread looks unreal!

Jamie @lifelovelemons — June 17, 2013 @ 5:54 am

I want to rip off at least 20 pieces of that thing. YUM.

Marie @ Little Kitchie — June 17, 2013 @ 8:02 am

I mean. WOAH.

Shundara@SavyNaturalista — June 17, 2013 @ 9:55 am

Oh my that cheesy bread was unreal! This one looks even better since I am such a sweet addicted..I cannot wait to try!

Megan — June 17, 2013 @ 10:15 am

Did you know you can make this with premade dough? You totally can. I did, awhile back. Better than cinnamon rolls in my opinion and SO much easier. Hubs can’t have cinnamon but the 4 boys and I can ;)

Kristina — June 17, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

That seriously looks DELICIOUS. Thanks for sharing!
    xx enzaessentials.wordpress.com

Nessa — June 17, 2013 @ 1:07 pm

I just died from a diabetic coma :)

Katie — June 18, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

That glaze makes me want to swim in it. No doubt I’d eat the entire loaf and then lay on the couch for a day. Might be worth it.

Nutmeg Nanny — June 26, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

Gorgeous! This bread is mouthwatering, I can’t wait to make it!

1. Pingback: Pull-Apart Bread | How Sweet It Is | MOM2MY5