Web

this lobster corn chowder. THOSE PICTURES. gah. i can taste it.

this chocolate banana pudding icebox cake. so freaking simple.

this one pan pasta. i’ve wanted to try this forever and this one is so stinking gorgeous.

these fresh corn cakes with gorgonzola dulce ice cream. what the what? !!!

another day in the life of a food blogger: the hunt. can’t stop laughing.

these honey whiskey cupcakes. happy happy joy joy.

these mussels in an herb cream broth. mouth watering.

this pumpkin cheesecake ice cream. oye.

these pumpkin magic brownie bars. so fluffy!

these whole grain pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. okay. maybe i’m getting closer to pumpkin.

this reset button salad. i basically need it after all that pumpkin.

these stunning cookies. can hardly stand it.

these mini zucchini bread pancakes. too cute.

these s’mores donuts. kill me now.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving!]

21 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Barbara | Creative Culinary — September 15, 2013 @ 11:48 am

Thanks for including a link to those honey whiskey cupcakes. They are just that!

Robyn — September 15, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

Oh yes- the lobster chowder and one pan pasta look great!!

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — September 15, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

I am sensing the start of pumpkin madness! and I like it! ;)

Ashley — September 15, 2013 @ 12:31 pm

I think it’s time to break out the pumpkin….as soon as I get my kitchen back! :) Thanks for the pancake love!

Sini | my blue&white kitchen — September 15, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

Those cookies from Top With Cinnamon… Oh my. Thank you for sharing!

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — September 15, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

All of these look delicious — especially the Honey Whiskey Cupcakes! Yum!

Thanks for sharing!

Holiday Baker Man — September 15, 2013 @ 1:52 pm

Great links. Lots of ideas!!

Jennifer — September 15, 2013 @ 1:57 pm

I don’t feel ready to leave summer behind yet but nonetheless I am ready to embrace pumpkin lusciousness. Thank you for the ideas. (Change “lusciousness” to “awesomeness,” less yucky.)

Karly — September 15, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

I don’t even LIKE lobster and I want that chowder.

Thanks for linking up my s’mores donuts. ;)

Amelia — September 15, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

I think a button popped on my pants just looking at those s’more donuts and lobster corn chowder! Oye, they look good. Still can’t figure out what your secret is to maintaining a great body AND eating all this delicious food…..

Molly @ Bakelette — September 15, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

I’ve made one pan pasta and it’s darn good and darn easy!
    I also shared Bridget’s cookies on my weekly link love!
    I so want to make that ice box cake and that pumpkin ice cream. WHOA sounds amazing!

Jen M. — September 15, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Love these posts but really wish you would include a photo of each rather than just a link and tagline.

• Jessica — September 15th, 2013 @ 4:06 pm

photos are actually covered under a copyright… so if i wanted to use people’s photos, i should ask for permission first. there are bloggers who don’t care if their pics are used (like me) but others who are very adamant that you not use their pictures anywhere and i’d hate to not be able to feature something just because i couldn’t use the photo. the other thing is that this is sort of a last minute/fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants sort of post, and i can’t imagine having to email 15+ different people every week ahead of time, hoping i hear back in time, etc – and probably not even getting responses from many. hope you understand!

Rebecca {foodie with family} — September 15, 2013 @ 5:07 pm

Ooooh, what a list!!! I want that chowder in the worst possible way. I mean best way. You know what i mean.

And you KNOW I’m a salad addict. That Reset Button Salad is calling my name!

Thanks for including my pumpkin cheesecake ice cream in such great company!

Brittany — September 15, 2013 @ 7:41 pm

It’s officially time to break out the pumpkin! I made pumpkin protein bars last week and I have some pumpkin recipes planned for this week too. Hooray!

Also, that reset button salad looks amazing.

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — September 15, 2013 @ 10:38 pm

Oh my word, the s’mores donuts. My, Word.

Hannah Jayne — September 16, 2013 @ 10:02 am

Did you know Torani has a sugar-free S’MORES syrup? I’m dying and have had caffeine jitters for a month since I have to have 29 almond-milk S’mores lattes a day. With TONS of whipped cream and chocolate drizzle because the syrup is sugar free.

jeri — September 16, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

You’re killing me. I must add two new blogs every week because of you. Pretty soon, I’ll have to stop sleeping.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — September 16, 2013 @ 8:48 pm

Ok that “hunt” post for the right piece of fruit…totally hilarious! I’m almost covering my face because that may or may not have been me at the store last week. Maybe. ;)

web Site — September 19, 2013 @ 1:22 pm

I have fun with, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
    You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye