Web

these freaking pancakes. i’ve been thinking of them all week and today, it’s happening.

oh and these pancakes too. i can’t get over it and it was a tough breakfast decision.

this incredible post with photos + video of MAKING YOUR OWN BACON! uh huh.

this pistachio sour cream coffee cake. omgomgomg you know my current obsession with pistachios!

this fresh ginger syrup. i want to make it so badly.

this awesome plywood pinwheel art. can i be crafty??? that is the question.

this savory honeycrisp salsa. want to eat all the honeycrisps.

this pumpkin spice drip coffee! the photos blow me away. such talent.

this greek roasted chicken. gorgeous.

this fabulous way to organize your pots and pans. mine are such a hot mess.

these brown butter sweet potato granola muffins. so much going on and all things i adore.

these migas breakfast tacos. so much breakfast in my life.

this homemade pumpkin spice chai latte with real pumpkin. this may convert me to chai.

this sriracha mac + cheese. like i need another reason to eat mac + cheese.

these insane fudgy brownies. quite possible the best i’ve ever seen?

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving!]

25 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — September 28, 2013 @ 7:34 am

Seriously lzy is genius isn’t she? and that pistachio cake has already been made and half of it is gone already. It is lovely afternoon tea cake
    for the pancake obsession, i know all too well. SO much in fact that I made a cupcake topped with mini pancakes. Yes it is cupcakes that legal for breakfast. I love for you see it if you have time.

• Jessica — September 28th, 2013 @ 9:18 am

oh my gosh – those look INCREDIBLE!!

Jamily — September 28, 2013 @ 7:41 am

When I was in culinary school we made bacon! It was ridiculously easy, once you have all the stuff you need. And it really tastes so good, a little different than the store bought stuff. I highly recommend doing it at least once in your life :).

Tieghan — September 28, 2013 @ 8:18 am

All the pancakes this week and the greek roasted chicken. I want them! Oh and all the pumpkin spice lattes! I posted a chocolate version yesterday and think I am now becoming a coffee drinker. Plus, I also need those sweet potato granola muffins!

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves — September 28, 2013 @ 8:47 am

So much goodness it’s almost too hard to handle!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — September 28, 2013 @ 9:10 am

Love everything! I love these posts–I literally open up every.single.link and check them all out on Saturday mornings with a big cup of coffee in hand. Thanks for including my little old pancakes ;)

Katie — September 28, 2013 @ 10:04 am

I knowwww….that pumpkin spice drip coffee. DYING. How is that girl so dang talented?? So inspiring.

thanks (again!) for the link, mama. happy weekend to ya.

Lauren — September 28, 2013 @ 10:25 am
    Veronica — September 28, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

Honeycrisps and pumpkins… I need to go to Soergel’s immediately.

Runner Girl Eats — September 28, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

I am a mac and cheese fanatic and my fiance is sriracha obsessed so I will be makng that dish immediately. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — September 28, 2013 @ 3:11 pm

Yum, yum, and more yum! So much deliciousness! :)

ATasteOfMadness — September 28, 2013 @ 4:42 pm

Ooh I am always crushing on pancakes ;)

Averie @ Averie Cooks — September 28, 2013 @ 5:49 pm

Awesome roundup and reminders of what I saw, and didn’t see, and want to see appear in front of me :)

Kristi — September 28, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

Love these posts. I always find new blogs to follow.

Emily — September 28, 2013 @ 8:23 pm

Is THIS real life?
    PS im sure you could do something MUCH more fun with this basis

Ashley@BakerbyNature — September 28, 2013 @ 11:50 pm

Hey boo! You just made my midnight! Thanks for posting all these awesome links… and including my muffs :)

AliSue — September 29, 2013 @ 12:12 am

Thank you for sharing the pan storage idea! I have been trying different ideas in our very out dated kitchen that won’t cost an arm & a leg! I am going to get measurements in the morning & head off to Lowes!

I also can’t wait for my monthly FAVORITE post you do of all your beauty products! I am in need of a fall re vamp!

Rachel — September 29, 2013 @ 11:52 am

Maybe it’s the NYer in me, but I want to smack the woman with the pots and pans article. Mainly because she has any cabinet that big. My dishwasher is not as big as her cabinet, and she needs an organization system? Woman I store all my pans in the oven and my pots in the closet! The pans move to the kitchen table while I cook and I open up the cutlery drawer to balance a cutting board on that.

I seethe with jealousy.

Molly @ Bakelette — September 29, 2013 @ 12:14 pm

Since I know you love coconut as much as i do might I recommend these fudgy brownies make with coconut oil and by yours truly!

Now for something I am crushing on not by moi, would be this brownie mousse chocolate cake of beauty.

Barbara | Creative Culinary — September 29, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

Amongst all the food all I could really see was that pantry organizer. I just finished a mini makeover of my daughter’s kitchen and wished there were room for a pot rack; getting on the floor everytime I want a pot or pan is not fun. This will be bought and hoping Santa will install it. :) Much thanks for the link!

Emily @ Life on Food — September 29, 2013 @ 3:35 pm

Yes that mac and cheese! Wonders!

Izy — September 30, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

You’re too kind, girl!! Thanks for the lurve :)

aaand I’ll take all of those pancakes asap.

Pia — October 1, 2013 @ 8:00 am

I want some of the pistachio cake. Now.
    And those brownies.

Here’s some stuff I’ve been loving:

Louise Poulsen — October 3, 2013 @ 9:51 am

just before I saw the receipt ov $9440, I didnt believe …that…my father in law had been actually bringing in money part time from their computer.. there uncles cousin had bean doing this for only about fifteen months and as of now repayed the loans on their apartment and bought a great Lotus Elan. you could try these out http://www.star48.com

Sigourney — October 17, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

Umm so I meant to comment on this right after I made it but I made the toasted coconut pancakes and then used the coconut caramel syrup from the second recipe….OHHHHHHMAAAAAAGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH seriously heaven. It needs to happen like weekly in my life. That is all. Thank you for sharing these life altering recipes (yes I love to exaggerate, but they really are that good…)