iPhone Life Lately.

ill3-22

ill3-26

ill3-24

ill3-25

ill3-27

ill3-28

two months since my last iphone photo purge and let’s just say… there’s a lot of cake.

41 Responses to “iPhone Life Lately.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — September 22, 2013 @ 4:27 pm

Oh my gosh, all of that food looks DELICIOUS. Jealous that you got to eat it all :)

Maria — September 22, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

A lot of those photos look familiar:) Had so much fun with you! xo

Ali @ Inspiralized — September 22, 2013 @ 4:39 pm

I love this! What a great idea… and the red velvet cupcake on the last shot with the keyboard is my favorite. Nom.

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile — September 22, 2013 @ 5:48 pm

OMG!!!! Soooo much yummy food! Can’t decide which is my favourite…. they all look so good!

anita — September 22, 2013 @ 5:59 pm

lovely selection of photos! Do you edit them? x

Top 10 Under £10/$10/€10

Amelia — September 22, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

I need that chocolate cake in my life. Yum and a Happy Birthday to your man!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — September 22, 2013 @ 6:05 pm

Great shoes (all of them)!!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — September 22, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

Wow all that food looks so delicious and makes it so hard for me to stay away from my kitchen right now ;-)

Lauren — September 22, 2013 @ 6:45 pm

Homemade pasta is the best pasta!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — September 22, 2013 @ 7:04 pm

Looks like an amazing past few days. Happy Bday to Mr Sweet (assuming that it’s his bday from the cake…LOL). Love the shoes, cupcakes, tomatoes, okay the whole thing!

Lauren @ The Highlands Life — September 22, 2013 @ 7:17 pm

I’d love for you to do a little blurb about how you take your iPhone pictures. They are gorg!!

Kelly — September 22, 2013 @ 7:22 pm

Not fair. I pretty much want to scarf every picture of food. And I just ate dinner!!

Eileen — September 22, 2013 @ 7:25 pm

Best ever iPhone life lately!! Absolutely love everything about this post :)

Kerry — September 22, 2013 @ 7:51 pm

Everything looks amazing!! The pasta and the chocolate cake look so good!

Melissa — September 22, 2013 @ 7:53 pm

Absolutely LOVE the shoes and the drinks! Both look great!

shannon @ gin & bare it — September 22, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

is it weird that i need you to clear out a spare room for me so i can move in and at all the things with you??

Kerr — September 22, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

So many delicious and lovely pics!

Tieghan — September 22, 2013 @ 10:09 pm

Love all the cake, cupcakes and the shoes!! I want you shoe collection!

Cindy H — September 23, 2013 @ 6:54 am

I think I want your life!

Emma — September 23, 2013 @ 7:08 am

Girl I just got so full looking at this haha

Living the high life baby and it looks goooooooood :)

BJ — September 23, 2013 @ 7:53 am

I just choked on my Metamucil. I need the nude skinny jean shoes! Love them!

Dana — September 23, 2013 @ 8:25 am

yes to all of this! you are totally doing it right.

Megan — September 23, 2013 @ 8:31 am

I think you should have a raffle copter with the chance to win a trip to travel and eat with you…O.M.G. girl, you find the BEST food!!!!!!! And, you ain’t kidding about your shoe fettish…so glad you can indulge your love…food and shoes I mean!

Also, I’ve been meaning to say: I’ve noticed your bacon obsession seems to be displaced by brown butter….would you agree??? So, have you concocted anything with both brown butter AND bacon????

Julie — September 23, 2013 @ 9:12 am

OK you can’t just post photos like this and not have a LINK to what it is! I want the tomato link, the corn/noodle thingee link, the pink cupcake link, the drink link, that thing above the tomatoes link, the baked potato mess link, the pink shoes link… Come on, you can’t tease and not deliver! I’d ask for th bacon link too but I think it’s just bacon…

• Jessica — September 23rd, 2013 @ 10:06 am

ha! the tomatoes are just local tomatoes with olive oil and basil. the pasta was freshly made by my friend giuliana at delallo’s (there is a video of it on my instagram) and i’m pretty sure she sautéed some zucchini and corn then stirred in a bunch of mascarpone and parmesan.

the cupcake is from a local bakery, the drink was specially made for my husband’s birthday by BRGR but includes coconut rum, coconut milk and strawberries, the potato wedges are from buffalo wild wings on game day, the pink shoes with the studs are from nine west – i got them with a 40% sale so i’d wait until they go on sale again since all the sizes are still there: http://www.ninewest.com/MILANA/11894434,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=JJC48J8_1&cgid=2891439&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=ninewest-catalog

Sara @ Dear Skim — September 23, 2013 @ 9:40 am

I love that everything about this post screams of a life well lived. I feel as if I’ve gotten snippets of something really awesome — how exciting!

Amy — September 23, 2013 @ 10:29 am

Please tell me about those cinnamon rolls!!!

• Jessica — September 23rd, 2013 @ 10:32 am

they are from a local store (delallos) and insane!

HeatherChristo — September 23, 2013 @ 11:26 am

WHAT IS THE STRIPED DRESS!!???? I think I need it.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — September 23, 2013 @ 11:42 am

Um yum! And love all your shoes!

Kristin — September 23, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

After looking at all those fabulous iphone pics, I’ve determined…..that my iphone must not like me…

Lisa — September 23, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Lots of cake = happy! I think I’d like to dive into those bacon cheddar potato wedges!

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe — September 23, 2013 @ 3:55 pm

Definitely looks like you’ve been eating like a queen. I’m jealous.

Bonnie — September 23, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

WHERE are those shoes from??? (Not the studded ones :), I saw those from Nine West :))

Molly @ Bakelette — September 23, 2013 @ 5:16 pm

SHOES SHOES SHOES, I want all your shoes, and the food too….is that too much to ask? Lol

Holiday Baker Man — September 24, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

Great Shots!

Peezy — September 24, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

GAH!! I love all of the shoes and am drooling over all of the food.. you need to post pics of your gorgeous self also Jessica!!

Tara@PNWRunner — September 25, 2013 @ 12:56 am

Ahh I loved the entire thing!!! So many good things!