Web

these quinoa quesadillas. oh my word.

these slow cooker mashed potatoes. love this idea.

these chocolate dipped buckeyes. fab way to update a classic.

these candied pumpkin seeds. in case you have a few pumpkins left!

this lasagna dip. WHAT.

this naan stuffing. are you serious!!

the news that my fave beauty blogger is coming out with her own makeup line! i die.

these bacon cheddar beer bread biscuits. gah! so many exclamation points today.

this crispy shallot fried rice. as if i need to love fried rice more.

this roasted acorn squash soup. so comforting.

this pear and ginger sage cocktail. right up my alley.

these healthy candied apple wedges. eating those everyday next week.

this pear cornmeal cake with raspberry syrup. so unique.

these teriyaki roasted brussels sprouts. anything for my sprouts.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving.]

19 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Rachel Cooks — November 2, 2013 @ 9:27 am

Ooooh the lasagna dip needs to happen, stat.

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — November 2, 2013 @ 9:42 am

How do I choose?? Everything looks so delicious! Yum!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — November 2, 2013 @ 10:01 am

Now that I’ve seen this naan stuffing idea, why not try naan bread pudding??

cheyenne — November 2, 2013 @ 10:03 am

those apple wedges, yum!
    xo, cheyenne

BKK — November 2, 2013 @ 10:38 am

Teriyaki. Roasted Brussels Yammy!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — November 2, 2013 @ 12:39 pm

As always, thanks…for mentioning my fried rice but also for sharing new things you love that I now need to try. Have a great weekend!

meg — November 2, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

I want all of it. So good!!

Serena — November 2, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

I love Cara… I cannot wait to order her stuff!

Kristi — November 2, 2013 @ 5:58 pm

Those apple wedges look like the perfect sweet apple snack. I love finding a new blog to follow.

Lauren @ Will Run for Boston — November 2, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

I am currently crushing on chevron nails! I just found these DIY instructions from The Sassy Life and I can’t wait to try them! http://www.thesassylife.com/diy-chevron-nails/

ATasteOfMadness — November 2, 2013 @ 11:01 pm

Wow, I just checked out that lasagna dip. That is so happening soon!

Pia — November 3, 2013 @ 7:08 am

Those apple wedges? Love!

Here’s my most recent list of links I love. Would love to hear what you think. (:

Faith (An Edible Mosaic) — November 3, 2013 @ 9:41 am

I swear, you are the sweetest. EVER. TY so much for including my apple wedges!

I’m heading over to check out that makeup line…if I can order online and have the product delivered to Kuwait, I am going to be all over that! (I have had the hardest time finding a mascara I am happy with here!!)

xo

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — November 3, 2013 @ 10:14 am

Thank you for including my soup in this great round-up, Jessica! I’ve already convinced myself that I need Cara’s make up line….

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — November 3, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

Pear, ginger, sage cocktail?! Naan stuffing?!! I just can’t…how genius is that!

Andrea — November 3, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

The mashed potatoes look delicious! I can’t wait to start planning for Thanksgiving dinner!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — November 3, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

I am all over those bacon beer biscuits! And thank you for including my naan stuffing!! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Tymonee — November 3, 2013 @ 8:13 pm

Hello Jessica,
    I just checked out Mascara! The good thing is that I found a whole bunch of makeup and hair tips. The bad thing is that spent over 5 hours today combing over her entire website, and I went on a shopping spree for lots of makeup! Gotta love it!
    Thanks as always,
    Tymonee

Meagan — November 4, 2013 @ 1:07 pm

Those biscuits! That naan stuffing! I die… love the link roundups!