Web

this linked flow chart to creating the perfect thanksgiving. holy cow!

this cabernet cranberry sauce. maybe this can get me to change my ways?

this crocked shrimp dip. so perfect for the holiday season.

this homemade hollandaise. she loves brunch like me.

these thanksgiving tater tots with dijon gravy. what?

these vanilla cardamom pear hand pies. sound SO good.

this jalapeño popper pulled chicken sandwich. want want want.

this post on styling bookshelves. i’m alllllll over this.

this fabulous cocktail made by someone I love and dedicated to someone I love. chills!

this homemade jellied cranberry sauce. NOW we’re talking!

this chorizo and poblano stuffing. love it.

these vanilla roasted pears with bourbon cream and glazed pecans. my brain just exploded.

this spicy pumpkin soup with croutons and crispy onions. exclamation points.

this red wine lacquered turkey with spiced butter. seriously.

these double chocolate crackle cookies. i can already taste them.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving.]

20 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — November 16, 2013 @ 8:37 am

All of this food looks delicious, but I think I like the bookshelf styling post the most!

Happy weekend!

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl — November 16, 2013 @ 9:30 am

So many great links!!! I’m definitely heading over to check out those chocolate crinkled cookies and cranberry sauce!

Belinda@themoonblushbaker — November 16, 2013 @ 10:03 am

Greta Links this week Jess. That brown butter sauce is amazing by Mandy isn’t it?

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — November 16, 2013 @ 10:12 am

I’ll go for the vanilla roasted pears and double chocolate cookies! Have a great weekend!

HeatherChristo — November 16, 2013 @ 11:01 am

Oh Jess!!! thank you for the Turkey Love!!! I can’t wait to get into all these links!

Cailee @http://hellohealthyeating.com — November 16, 2013 @ 11:09 am

What a cute idea :) Thanks for the post!!

Ali — November 16, 2013 @ 11:50 am

These are some of my favorite posts! I get so many ideas for new recipes. The blueberry cranberry sauce is def making an appearance on my turkey day table!!

ATasteOfMadness — November 16, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

I have always wanted to make hollandaise. I’m heading over there now!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — November 16, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

Love you back!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — November 16, 2013 @ 3:50 pm

Thanks for linking up my cabernet cranberry sauce! I would love to make it for you! I’ve already make it a few times and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet…haha!

Great links. I’ve seen a few of these already this week – like Amy’s cookies but now I need Barbara’s cocktail!

Have a great weekend :)

Christy — November 16, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

Oh my gosh, that jalapeno popper pulled chicken sandwich… I can’t wait to try that one! One that I bookmarked this week was Annie’s Eats cabernet braised short ribs with chard and orecchiette. Sounds so comforting…yum.

Julie — November 16, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

Thanks for the link. Can’t wait to check out the wine lacquered turkey!!

Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking & More — November 16, 2013 @ 10:36 pm

This whole post has my mouth watering, but I’m completely swooning over Averie’s Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce. But that jellied Cranberry Sauce is whispering quite loudly in my other ear!
    Thanks for the post, Jessica!

Ruby @ The Ruby Red Apron — November 17, 2013 @ 12:36 am

That Thanksgiving flow chart just saved my life. :)

Faith (An Edible Mosaic) — November 17, 2013 @ 12:51 am

I adore this post. I’m in love with that Thanksgiving flow chart, which is pretty much the coolest thing ever. And I’m doing my happy dance that you included me – thanks so much, gorgeous!!

Kathleen @ Carrie Bradshaw Lied — November 17, 2013 @ 2:38 pm

Thanks so much for mentioning the bookshelves!! You’re the nicest. i was actually DROOLING over your pumpkin chocolate chip cookie pie recipe the other day.

MUST MAKE.

XOXO

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — November 17, 2013 @ 8:05 pm

Um, I needed that Thanksgiving flow chart seven years ago! Simply brilliant! And thank you so much for including my T-Giving tots. You seriously rock!! xoxo

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — November 17, 2013 @ 11:20 pm

Fabulous roundup, Jessica! There were only a few posts I missed. Thanks for sharing!

Pia — November 18, 2013 @ 12:27 am

Some great links. I especially love the infographic, those tater tots and the bookshelf post makes me want to rearrange mine (might do this on the weekend!).

Here’s my round-up. (: