Web

this balsam fir syrup. UM. can you say winter cocktails?

these easy clementine preserves. whoa whoa whoa.

this slow cooker balsamic honey pork. so perfect.

these DIY sprinkle ornaments. MY LIFE.

this basil prosecco with a lemon twist. coolest drink ever?!

this DIY leather + brass hanging planter. for $15! say what?

this saffranog french toast. insanely creative.

this chocolate berry cream cheese danish. why didn’t i see this two days ago?

this pistachio goji berry granola. my infat(pistach?)uation continues.

these chocolate chili pocky sticks. so cute.

this asian noodle salad. i need a real dinner so badly.

this vegan candy cane ice cream and chocolate cookie pie. stop it.

these savory pumpkin cheddar pancakes. she did this right.

these salted caramel molten lava cakes. seriously perfect.

these prime rib nachos. GAH.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below!]

17 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Belinda@themoonblushbaker — December 28, 2013 @ 10:11 am

Great links Jess! i love that planter. Hope you have great new years!

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — December 28, 2013 @ 11:25 am

Oh, those NACHOS!!! We had prime rib for Christmas dinner, but I’m pretty sure these would have been way more fun. Thanks for linking to the sprinkles ornaments — thought of you when I made them! :)

Stephanie @cookinfanatic — December 28, 2013 @ 1:06 pm

I think I just found the perfect next french toast venture for my new food network friend especially considering he gifted me some Iranian saffron that his friend’s grandma brought back from overseas. Yes please! wantwantwant.
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — December 28, 2013 @ 1:31 pm

I saw a lot of these this past week. I love the saffronog french toast and the salted caramel lava cakes!

cheyenne — December 28, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

those lava cakes look soooo good!
    xo, cheyenne

Millie — December 28, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

Totally obsessed with kale salads at the moment! It would be great if you could check out my simple massaged kale salad :)

Nancy — December 28, 2013 @ 7:01 pm

Stoppp…those salted caramel chocolate cakes look delicious!

Lindsay — December 28, 2013 @ 7:11 pm

I missed your crushing on post last week!! I love this weekly post, you always introduce me to the best new-to-me blogs!! You’ve got great taste, girlfriend :)

Nicole — December 28, 2013 @ 9:28 pm

“Leftover sprinkles” …hahahaha.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — December 28, 2013 @ 10:50 pm

This list. KILLING ME! I have so many things I need to make. Or maybe I just need dinner too. But ohmagahhhhh

Ashley — December 29, 2013 @ 2:40 am

Pumpkin & cheese in the same name, and you had me at HELLO! :). Those pumpkin cheddar pancakes are now a MUST TRY!

Pia — December 29, 2013 @ 3:01 am

Those sprinkle ornaments are cool! And the molten lava cakes are droolworthy!

Here’s my most recent list of favourites :)

Layla @ Brunch Time Baker — December 29, 2013 @ 3:44 pm

What a great round up! New Years is approaching and I’m freaking out about what to make.. I hope you all have a happy New Year!

ATasteOfMadness — December 29, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

Those nachos are calling my name. Seriously.

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — December 29, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

Ali is so talented! Love the use of sprinkles! And thank you for sharing my nacho link! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and cheers to the New Year!

Lisa [With Style & Grace] — January 7, 2014 @ 12:35 am

I’ve been searching all over your blog – did you post about a planner/organizer? I need one :)