1. Let’s be honest. Are you even remotely surprised that those are my Christmas ornaments?
2. This raspberry ginger ice cream float. I can’t even.
3. Huge news: I have been doing so many crafts. Like real, legit crafts. I’m going to tell you about them this week. I’m still convinced I’ve been abducted by aliens.
4. My obsession with winter white has spiraled out of control. I want everything in my life to be winter white. Everything.
5. Over the weekend I actually convinced Eddie to come to yoga with me. This has been like two years in the making. Or should I say… begging. I think he actually loved it? Afterwards, he was in a yoga coma. Like one of those classes that is so good that you are unable to even form a sentence afterwards. Blown away.
6. We put up our tree over the weekend and I was thinking… I’d like to try a real tree. Maybe. I could possibly be allergic since I have seasonal allergies, but I don’t think I am. My only other issue is that it would only last three weeks or so? Thoughts? Okay but the thing is – I have a MAJOR fear. Aren’t there like bugs and animals inside the trees? Like what if they are still inside the tree once it’s in your house, Clark Griswold style? I realize I’m completely ignorant but I’m also seriously asking. Where do the bugs go?
7. My brother introduced me to this terrible but fantastic app called Quiz Up. On Friday night I’m pretty sure that five of us sat around and played each other in trivia for over an hour. This is what our world has become. At least I’m learning things with it? (Like excellent trivia concerning boy bands, snacking and 1990s movies.)
8. Homeland. What.the.heck. Why does Carrie have to be so mean and horrible? Is it because she isn’t taking her meds due to her current situation? I just have no idea how they are going to wrap up this storyline that I am SO SICK OF in two more episodes. Dude. WRAP IT UP.
9. Speaking on TV, I totally adore this tribute that Steve Buscemi (who (whom?) I love love love) gives to the late James Gandolfini. Gah.
10. My level of shock hit an all-time high when I started noticing the absolutely disgusting amount of emails I received over the weekend about black Friday sales. I’m not even subscribed to THAT many places (you know, just the necessities, like Kate Spade, Overstock, Sephora) and within an hour of clearing my inbox, I would have 26 new retail emails. I mean, really?
11. I’m having a very difficult time with it getting dark around 4PM. Food blogger’s worst nightmare. See also: first world problem.