currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com{via}

this affogato speciale. dying. just look at that.

these creamy coconut & blood orange popsicles. so stunning.

this DIY macaron soap. seriously? SO cute.

this savory parmesan french toast. say what?

this instagram photo wall. want to do it.

these creamy breakfast grains with figs and pistachios. so me.

these tips for filling in your brows! i’m recently a believer and she’s the best teacher.

these carnitas tacos. most gorgeous i’ve seen.

this triple chocolate custard. made in the crockpot!

this valentine’s brunch? needs to happen.

these earl gray latte pancakes. so cool.

this baked ricotta dip. so rustic and cheesy.

these toasted oats with strawberry chia jam and whipped coconut cream. uh huh.

this post on house plants 101. since i have a black thumb…

these crepes with meyer lemon whipped ricotta. love!

this chicken pot pie PIZZA. oh hi, i’m dead.

these chilaquiles with avocado. to die for.

these honey kissed baklava muffins. oh my.

this chocolate bacon cake. you know i save the best for last.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

28 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Carla — February 22, 2014 @ 8:25 am

There are a lot of great recipes here. I could wind up cooking all week! :)

Taylee @ twist me fit — February 22, 2014 @ 8:36 am

Thanks for all the links!

Laura — February 22, 2014 @ 9:30 am

Thanks for the shout out! Happy weekend! :)

Sini│my blue&white kitchen — February 22, 2014 @ 10:05 am

Just so many great recipes! Thank you for sharing!

Katie — February 22, 2014 @ 10:25 am

Those macaron soaps are too cute! Have you tried the macarons at Jean-Marc’s in Millvale? I want to kiss that man.

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — February 22, 2014 @ 11:13 am

My mouth is watering just reading the titles of these links… Thanks for the great list!

Rachel @ Fairietale Designs — February 22, 2014 @ 11:29 am

Great links! You had me at “chicken pot pie pizza”. I’ll be putting that on the menu soon, that’s for sure. :-)

Catalina @ Baby on Board — February 22, 2014 @ 11:47 am

The crepes with Meyer lemon ricotta & the chocolate bacon cake are my favorite from the list, I would have one for breakfast, second for lunch, and dinner would be the angel food cake you made the other day!

Emily @ Life on Food — February 22, 2014 @ 1:30 pm

I want that baked ricotta dip!

Jamie @ Dishing Out Health — February 22, 2014 @ 7:29 pm

LOVE these posts!….Just not when i’m starving. Need that cake!

LizC — February 22, 2014 @ 9:20 pm

I love the links you post!

Also, I feel like you would appreciate one of my recent cake pop creations: Poppin’ Cherry Cake Pops! They’re made with cherry soda AND topped with pop rocks. They literally explode in your mouth.

Kate — February 23, 2014 @ 3:35 am

Jessica, thank you so much for linking to my oatmeal recipe! I’m ’bout to open up 15 tabs worth of the other suggestions. Blood orange popsicles and earl gray pancakes, oh man.

Amanda Koh — February 23, 2014 @ 7:46 am

I just made some gula melaka granola and I really love it! I hope that you’ll check it ou:)

mimi — February 23, 2014 @ 8:56 am

I love the ranunculus more than any link! Beautiful! And thanks, thjis made my day.

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — February 23, 2014 @ 10:26 am

I can’t believe people make their own soap!!! I barely feel like doing my laundry ;) Thanks for sharing my crepes!! xo

ATasteOfMadness — February 23, 2014 @ 11:36 am

That chicken pot pie pizza is sounding pretty tasty right about now

La — February 23, 2014 @ 1:01 pm

Lovely round up of things!! And absolutely love the flowers in the picture.. is that ranunculus? They look so wild and sweet!x

If'at Bar-Thal — February 24, 2014 @ 5:37 am

Hi there,
    don’t know you personally, haven’t met (actually zero chance of that happening, seeing as i reside on the other side of the world…), but i just had to pop in and let you know how happy your posts make me! Always a treasure, always tight on spot, always inviting… THANK YOU!
    looking forward to what’s still to come… :)

Andrea @ Barbells and Buttercream — February 24, 2014 @ 9:59 am

I recently introduced my father-in-law to affogatos and macarons. He now believes I am a goddess!

Nicocobell — February 24, 2014 @ 10:57 am

Chicken Pot Pie Pizza?! I’m totally ready for that one. I want these flowers in your picture, I can’t wait for spring!

Rasa — February 24, 2014 @ 1:19 pm

I am obsessed with baked ricotta dips – that one looks AMAZING!

Adrienne — February 25, 2014 @ 7:03 pm

Everything on here sounds amazing!!! I need to make that chicken pot pie pizza asap! :)

Lily (A Rhubarb Rhapsody) — February 25, 2014 @ 11:03 pm

I want that triple chocolate custard so badly. Custard has been my go to comfort food since I was a kid, a triple chocolate version sounds like heaven!

Cierra — February 28, 2014 @ 11:43 pm

I have a black thumb as well… I have recently discovered sticking a cutting off of stuff, like a random grocery store basil plant, and changing the water every few weeks keeps stuff alive. And. It. Grows. Like insane roots and new leaves and stuff.

Lizy Tish — March 8, 2014 @ 4:45 pm

Those pancakes look wonderful! What a great list…

1. Pingback: Basketball: Brilliant Anthony Downing made difference in Leicester Riders' crushing win | Leicester LE