currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com {via}

this yogurt granola fruit tart. dying over this. sounds so good.

these crispy quinoa & sweet potato tacos. love love.

this hurricane cocktail. oh my.

this honey graham cereal milk pudding. for real?!

this vanilla cinnamon iced coffee. craving.

these sea salt chocolate chip cookies. hello, pure perfection.

this oscar party popcorn. making it on sunday.

this garlic shrimp. whoa. cannot handle this.

these whiskey honey toasted walnuts. snackity snacks.

this alpine grilled cheese. as if.

this sesame noodle salad. so fresh (and so clean clean).

these fried mac and cheese bites! i can’t even.

this crockpot vegetarian lasagna soup. this week for sure.

these grilled pears with a cinnamon drizzle. comfort food.

these griddled steak burgers. just give me all the burgers.

this valentine smoothie. and all the tips!

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you're loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

21 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Lindsay — March 1, 2014 @ 8:29 am

The photos get cuter each week! I SO wish I was sipping on a hurricane cocktail on a warm summer day right now!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — March 1, 2014 @ 9:48 am

Gahhhh, those shrimp look so good. And I officially need to just give in and buy a crockpot/slow cooker now that I’ve seen that soup. I’ve waited wayyy to long.

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — March 1, 2014 @ 10:22 am

Ooooh, that popcorn! Definitely making some this weekend!

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — March 1, 2014 @ 10:54 am

Grilled pears with cinnamon drizzle! Sounds so good!

jen — March 1, 2014 @ 10:59 am

if you like that garlic shrimp you should try this shrimp Mozambique recipe. you can substitute beer for the wine if you want a little more kick and I don’t pour it over rice because I’d much rather use bread to soak up the delicious broth. https://m.facebook.com/AzoreanGreenBean/posts/447335681978067

Nicola — March 1, 2014 @ 1:51 pm

Thank you so much for collecting these links from around the web. It always introduces me to new exciting content. I will be making that vegetarian lasagna soup soon!

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl — March 1, 2014 @ 1:54 pm

Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee….. can’t wait till iced coffee season! Heading over to check out that link.

Tracy — March 1, 2014 @ 2:23 pm

http://www.shoebakery.com/ Have you seen these shoes!?!?! The second I saw them, I thought of you!

Rachel @ Fairietale Designs — March 1, 2014 @ 2:34 pm

Those fried mac and cheese bites look amazing!

Jamie @ Dishing Out Health — March 1, 2014 @ 3:17 pm

YES Oscar party popcorn!! Looks dangerously addictive and right up my alley

Happy Valley Chow — March 1, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

Great list! Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

Jenni — March 1, 2014 @ 5:37 pm

Love that sesame noodle salad recipe. Love & Lemons never disappoints! You always have awesome links. The quinoa & sweet potato tacos also look fab.

ATasteOfMadness — March 1, 2014 @ 8:20 pm

Just when I thought mac and cheese couldn’t get any better. I will always be crushing on those bites!

In a Trendy Town — March 2, 2014 @ 4:38 am

Good plan for sunday, we’ll stay at home reading a good book, happy sunday!

Kate — March 2, 2014 @ 9:24 am

Oh my very goodness. What a lush list! And the cinnamon, oh, the cinnamon. In vanilla coffee and drizzled over pears. Perfection, that I will have to try.
    I’ve just polished off a lovely piece of cauliflower banana cake with cinnamon glaze… I have an, erm, thing for cinnamon at the moment. Can you tell?

JulieD — March 2, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

Thanks so much for the love! I look forward to these posts…I always find great new to me blogs! :) xo

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — March 2, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

That Valentine smoothie post, so great! Such a simple code to smoothie making, which until now, I have been ridiculously cavalier about. Thanks for the mention, I would make you a grilled cheese ANY day of the week.

Cara's Healthy Cravings — March 2, 2014 @ 9:07 pm

I pinned that yogurt granola fruit tart the other day, I love that idea too!

Melissa @ The Country Mason Jar — March 2, 2014 @ 10:01 pm

I just need to take a moment and thank you for showing me those sweet potato quinoa tacos. Well really all of the things on this page but mostly that today.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — March 3, 2014 @ 10:21 pm

LOVE these lists. I always forget to comment, but I read them all. And I love them.
    Shared on my FB wall.
    I just drool over all the finds you stumble upon!

Good Dogs & Co. — March 7, 2014 @ 12:49 pm

I just realized, I’ve been referencing your blog for years and never posted a comment. I just wanted to say, I love (LOVE) these posts. It’s like I get to see what the hot new jams are without looking around myself, or schlepping through Pinterest. Great roundup of awesome!