currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

these framboise floats. um, hello gorgeous.

this maple milk oatmeal with salted candied bananas. whoa.

this after dark digestif. i want.

this acai breakfast bowl. going to be my new friend.

this matcha mint iced tea. can’t even. this is incredible.

this green curry kale and crispy coconut tempeh. love.

this peanut butter chocolate chip granola. just… i’d eat it all.

these mini princess cakes. FOR ME?!

this ultimate BLT. bulging eyes.

this DIY coconut mint soap. yes yes.

these lemon tartlets with olive oil. so pretty.

this roasted mushroom and brie soup. want to take a swim.

these blueberry almond cream scones. favorite flavors.

these crab rangoon deviled eggs. so creative!

this filet mignon with porcini compound butter. sizzling perfection.

these breakfast tacos. to die for.

these radiant orchid paint chip cookies. how stunning!

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you're loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

20 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Cara's Healthy Cravings — March 29, 2014 @ 7:30 am

Ice cream and fruity beer, I am pretty sure that would be amazing!

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic — March 29, 2014 @ 9:13 am

The mini princess cakes are adorable. I’m proud of my latest creation, too: alfajores! http://www.confessionsofachocoholic.com/dessert/alfajores

molly yeh — March 29, 2014 @ 9:28 am

ooh those little soaps!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking — March 29, 2014 @ 11:39 am

Those framboise floats are gorgeous! And I can never resist a french name…I can’t help it, I’ve always been a francophile!

Haley — March 29, 2014 @ 1:49 pm

Those blueberry almond scones sound fabulous! Definitely adding almond to my scone repertoire :)

Lisa — March 29, 2014 @ 2:12 pm

I like the curry kale
    L x

Rachel Cooks — March 29, 2014 @ 2:22 pm

Tuesday things used to be my favorite but I just LOVE these posts — you find the best stuff on the web! How do you find the time!?!

Jennifer S — March 29, 2014 @ 5:06 pm

I heart breakfast tacos so hard. Whenever I go back home to Texas, all I ever want to do is go out and eat Mexican food. I have a really, really good BLT recipe on my blog, but this one looks like a really nice alternative as well. Love the avocado add in!

Karen @ The Food Charlatan — March 29, 2014 @ 7:02 pm

That lemon tart! omg! Also dying over the paint chip cookies. so cute.

ATasteOfMadness — March 29, 2014 @ 10:14 pm

I`m liking the sound of that oatmeal around now :)

ami@naivecookcooks — March 29, 2014 @ 10:32 pm

Ohhh these soaps,! Thinking of making them for my mother for Mother’s Day gift!

Marissa @ In My Yellow Cardigan — March 30, 2014 @ 7:57 am

Those blueberry scones look amazing!

Speaking of scones, I made cheddar jalapeño cornbread scones last weekend and posted them earlier this week: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/03/24/cheddar-jalapeno-cornbread-scones/

Scones seriously are my new everything. I’m obsessed!

bridget350@gmail.com — March 30, 2014 @ 10:29 am

That BLT! Oh my gosh.

Lisa Carabott — March 30, 2014 @ 1:40 pm

Hi Jess
    Been with you since the beginning, and really feel like you are my cool, young friend! You crack me up daily and infuse this family with nice fresh new food ideas!
    Wanted to share MY ultimate BLT…on toasted english muffin with PEANUT BUTTER. My mom used to make this for us, and it is ridiculously delicious.
    Love you Jess
    L

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — March 30, 2014 @ 3:24 pm

That matcha mint iced tea might be one of the prettiest drinks I’ve ever seen!

HeatherChristo — March 30, 2014 @ 7:33 pm

thank you so much for the breakfast taco love jess!

Aqiyl Aniys — March 31, 2014 @ 3:55 pm

I loved the berry beat acai breakfast bowl dish.

Caitlin Jewell — March 31, 2014 @ 5:53 pm

I am currently doing a 52 week cupcake challenge. A different cupcake every week! This was my latest creation: http://cupcakecaitsadventures.blogspot.com/2014/03/week-9-march-31st-2014-heath-bar-crunch.html

1. Pingback: Inspiration Board #21 // Sweet Citrus | Leah Sprague