1. Someone please bring me this brooklyn blackout cake. whaaaaaat.
2. I totally loved the Oscars but I’m also obsessed with Ellen. And I happened to watch Dallas Buyers Club on Sunday afternoon to prepare myself so the entire time I was on the edge of my seat for Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey. I can’t even deal with how incredible they both were in that movie. Also, please Travoltify your name here and tell me what it is. Mine is Jennifer Marsheem.
3. You know how I haven’t been able to shut up about my favorite pens? Well. Over the weekend I watched my husband struggle to rip open the plastic top of a container of peanut butter pretzels in a hunger rage. I then watched him stop, look around, GRAB ONE OF MY PENS, take off the cap, and jam it into the plastic like a knife to open the container. I pretty much screamed “nooooooooo” and he’s all “it’s just a pen…?” and I’m like IT IS NOT JUST A PEN.
4. In the same shopping trip where he bought the pretzels, he came home with two packages of break apart cookies. He then baked them when we got home on Saturday night at 11PM.
5. I fully expect a pothole to completely swallow my entire car at any moment. I have no idea how it’s even possible to drive on the roads. It’s baaaad.
6. Um. DJ Tanner on Dancing with the Stars this season. I must watch.
7. For about ten seconds over the weekend I was really missing stores like Blockbuster. Remember walking into a video store and being overwhelmed by the choices? I kind of loved it.
8. What does it say about me that I’m a little too excited for fish fry season? Errr… I mean lent.
9. I’ve increased my vault of needed emojis from bacon and tacos to bacon, tacos, blueberries and grapefruits. Who is in charge of emojis and seriously, how is there not a bacon one?
10. So many TV feels this week. Didn’t really care about GIRLS. Whatev. I’m so curious about how they will wrap it up. Just more Shosh please. Um, Walking Dead? I am quite torn on this situation. Are they attempting to put those two characters together? I kinda like but there is a huge reason that I don’t like it because of someone else. This is annoyingly cryptic. I really don’t think there is a need to worry because the show will never be about romance. Oh, but I did wikipedia the entire graphic novel series last week because I must ruin everything for myself. I also actually watched Grey’s Anatomy which is usually my background noise. Meh. But that was a nice ending!
11. 17 things to do right now that will make you feel better. I have to do like 75% of them.