currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

this peanut butter and chocolate swirl bread. what? how is this a thing?

this coconut oil latte. LOVE this idea.

these clams in a saffron mint broth. so classy.

this pistachio brittle. as if i couldn’t love pistachios more.

this serrano paloma cocktail. jaw drop.

this soft serve froyo. get outta town.

these white + dark chocolate peanut butter cookie dough bon bons. i want a mouthful of that.

these ginger kombucha cocktails. favorite flavors ever.

this goat cheese and brussels skillet pizza. i want.

these spicy crab wonton nachos. those are so cool.

these super soft chocolate chip cookies. i’m down.

these deviled eggs, three ways. almost summatime!

this chocolate stout cheesecake french toast. holy crap.

these corn and scallion belgian waffles. so creative.

this roasted banana and caramel milkshake. gah.

this chocolate mousse pie with peanut butter whip + pretzel crust. ummm and it’s vegan.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

26 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Cara's Healthy Cravings — April 5, 2014 @ 7:53 am

That soft serve fro-yo recipe seems like a good one…I have yet to make my own, but this seems worthwhile and simple.

Kristen — April 5, 2014 @ 9:46 am

I want to try every, single recipe you linked to. Holy cow…
    Thanks for sharing the Pistachio Brittle. As always, I appreciate your generosity :)

Molly @ Doughvelopment — April 5, 2014 @ 10:04 am

That froyo…like whoayo. And I so need to make that coconut oil latte happen! And the chocolate mousse, peanut butter, and pretzel …oh yum yum!

ATasteOfMadness — April 5, 2014 @ 10:57 am

Peanut butter and chocolate were meant to be. I’m checking out that bread

Haley — April 5, 2014 @ 11:02 am

Your links are always such a fun way to start my Saturday mornings! And that chocolate mousse pie looks divine. Definitely can’t go wrong with that pretzel crust!

Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking — April 5, 2014 @ 11:50 am

Wow that peanut butter chocolate swirl bread is life-changing! My heart is racing!

Meg — April 5, 2014 @ 11:56 am

YUMMEH!

Brandon @ Kitchen Konfidence — April 5, 2014 @ 12:06 pm

Thanks for the mention lady :)!!

Rachel @ Fairietale Designs — April 5, 2014 @ 1:48 pm

That chocolate PB swirl bread looks AMAZING. I’m going to try it with almond butter so that I can eat it, and see what happens!

Leah — April 5, 2014 @ 3:07 pm

woah – I just went on a pinning frenzy. So many of these look awesome!!!

felicia sadeli — April 5, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

Yum!!! what a great links!! thanks for sharing!!

feliciasadeli.wordpress.com

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — April 5, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

1. Did you see this?! http://www.halfbakedharvest.com/coffee-caramelized-croissant-french-toast-sticks/
    2. I LOVE your lists. I’d probably say something like “OMG I NEED THIS” to everything on this list so I’ll just leave it at that.

Karen @ The Food Charlatan — April 6, 2014 @ 2:07 am

I love that “don’t stop get it” design! Did you make it Jessica?

Emmi — April 6, 2014 @ 11:11 am

I have just discovered your blog and absolutely love it! http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura — April 6, 2014 @ 3:11 pm

So much chocolate and pb WINNING here. Love, love, love. And thanks for linking! xo

Abigail Hoppen — April 6, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

omg i look forward to this list every week! You and I have sooooo many flavors in common

Marissa @ In My Yellow Cardigan — April 6, 2014 @ 8:15 pm

I seriously crack up every time I read your posts as I can always count on some rap song line to be included somewhere. So great.

This last week I made: Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Scones: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/03/31/oatmeal-chocolate-chunk-scones/ + Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad Sandwich: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/04/02/lemon-pepper-chicken-salad-sandwich/

Francesca — April 6, 2014 @ 8:53 pm

Pistachio Brittle? Nooo. Why is that a thing and why do i want it so bad? :)

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — April 6, 2014 @ 9:23 pm

I haven’t been able to push Rebecca’s milkshake out of my mind since she posted it!

Heather @ Sarap Life — April 7, 2014 @ 5:50 am

Love the froyo and cookies! The softer, the better, in my opinion.

Anastacia — April 8, 2014 @ 8:36 pm

Can I just tell you how much I love these posts. They have helped me find so many amazing recipes and great blogs that I didn’t know existed. I love your blog so much but it’s great that you shout out others too.

Amanda — April 9, 2014 @ 8:39 am

That coconut oil latte is my version of Bulletproof coffee. I can’t have butter so I just sub coconut oil. I find coconut oil sweet enough on its own so I don’t add honey. I bet you’d love the butter version too!

The under $3 dollar milk frother they sell at Ikea works wonderfully for this, btw.

Kate — April 9, 2014 @ 11:35 am

Jessica, thank you so much for including my paloma! I really appreciate it. I’m simultaneously intrigued/grossed out by the idea of coconut oil in coffee, which means I should probably give it a shot, huh?

Sarah — April 11, 2014 @ 3:42 pm

1. Pingback: Friday Favorites | 1000 words. 365 days.