currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via pinterest}

this california roll poke. absolutely stunning.

this bacon pea pizza. i mean, bacon.

this tres leches cake with coconut chantilly frosting. WHOA.

this chocolate peanut butter pretzel granola. salty sweets.

these beet cookies. how gorgeous.

these flourless brown butter brownies. i die.

this red velvet macaroon cake. ohmahgah.

this soft and sweet buttermilk honey bread. this looks perfect.

this tutorial on easy bed head hair. it’s a thing.

this dragonfruit shrub. dying to make this.

this berry arugula and prosciutto pizza. best flavas.

this almond crusted challah french toast. oh the decadence.

these strawberry kombucha moscow mules. !!!!

this honey custard cake. those freaking photos.

this spicy squid and mango salad. summer here we are.

this rhubarb crumble ice cream. all over crumble anything.

this watermelon burrata salad. i am more than ready for burrata season.

this artichoke bread pudding with bacon and gorgonzola. holy cow.

this hazelnut tahini pasta. craving this now.

this sweet corn bacon ice cream. i… can’t… even.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

15 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Giselle — April 12, 2014 @ 8:54 am

I always love what you post on your ‘currently crushing on’ series! Keep up the good work! :D

Angela — April 12, 2014 @ 9:35 am

I just made these potato, beet & carrot latkes that i’m totally loving :) http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/2014/04/shredded-potato-beet-and-carrot-latkes.html

so good to see you last week at GBS, your such an inspiration!

Kati — April 12, 2014 @ 9:41 am

LOVE the flourless brownies recipe AND the hair tutorial! I’ll be trying both soon. :-)

Jade Sheldon-Burnsed — April 12, 2014 @ 11:36 am

I made Izy’s brownies a few days ago and they were ridiculously delicious!

Haley — April 12, 2014 @ 1:17 pm

Wow! Who knew that you could turn a macaroon into a layer cake?! Definitely have to try that one!

Calliope — April 12, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

Sweet baby Jesus! That bread pudding looks AMAZING! I’m def making that for Sunday supper, with some grilled steaks. Thanks for sharing!

Lauren — April 12, 2014 @ 10:33 pm

I love burrata so that salad is perfect.

Emily @ Life on Food — April 13, 2014 @ 6:07 am

How can I get my hands on that granola ASAP?? This week had some fantastic finds.

Abigail Hoppen — April 13, 2014 @ 7:36 am

another home run for the week! love these lists!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — April 13, 2014 @ 10:29 am

Craving everything on this list! And thank you for including my artichoke bread pudding! Oh, and congrats to your brother!! So exciting!

molly yeh — April 13, 2014 @ 1:01 pm

SWEET CORN BACON ICE CREAM?! now, honey… gimme allll dat.

Rachel Cooks — April 13, 2014 @ 1:49 pm

I swear, we just found out that my son is allergic to tahini last night and now it is everywhere I look! But that pasta sounds seriously amazing. And beet cookies! Wow!

ATasteOfMadness — April 13, 2014 @ 8:04 pm

bacon…ice cream? I can’t believe it. I’ve got to check it out!

Stephanie @cookinfanatic — April 14, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

these currently crushing posts are some of mah faves! and speaking of shrubs, currently obsessed with: rhubarb ginger shrub + champage… !!

Michelle — April 15, 2014 @ 10:25 am

I actually tried to channel you when I was photographing these! They seemed right up your ally. I don’t know if I did them the justice that you could. Either way they were DELISH. Thanks for all your round ups. Love them. http://www.thatssomichelle.com/2014/04/boozy-creamcicle-float-shots_7.html