currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

this better with bacon cocktail. obviously!

these big ass chocolate peanut butter cookies. i mean, with a name like that?

these DIY refreshing face mists. yes yes!

these strawberry hi hat cupcakes. so perfect.

these peach mules. they sound so refreshing.

this devils on horseback ice cream. WHAT.

this very berry iced tea with honey mint syrup. summmmmer.

this beauty splurge cheat sheet. so good.

these mango and zucchini lettuce wraps. gorg.

this vanilla bean frozen custard. mouth watering.

this roasted stone fruit with ricotta and mint sugar. ahhhhh.

this boozy strawberry basil lemonade. !!!!!!!

this pea and avocado pizza. so pretty.

these bacon waffles. can’t pass that up.

this blended chocolate coconut iced coffee. dead.

this strawberry sconecake. the cutest.

this moroccan mint tea. LOVE the sound of this. and i’m not even a tea person.

this rhubarb curd with crumble and meringue. such a cool dessert.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

12 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Brianna K. @ Hungy Gator Gal — June 14, 2014 @ 8:55 am

Some of my favorite things include Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios (so freakin addicting), Tazo wild sweet orange herbal tea and Sam Smith’s song “Nirvana.” You can find more about me and my favorites at http://www.hungrygatorgal.com/2014/06/fridays-favorites-my-life-lately-where.html :)

• James Siegle — June 14th, 2014 @ 10:45 am

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I’ve been doing,www.Fbi4.com

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — June 14, 2014 @ 12:36 pm

Yay, Jessica, you’re the best! Thanks for the link love!!! XOXO

Lynn @ The Actor’s Diet — June 14, 2014 @ 2:25 pm

Keep it Sweet has a no-churn Cookie Butter Ice Cream recipe that is going to revolutionize summer: http://www.keepitsweetdesserts.com/no-churn-cookie-butter-ice-cream/

Barbara | Creative Culinary — June 14, 2014 @ 3:36 pm

Thanks for the love; you are SO generous. What can I do for you. Cocktails? Anytime!

Emily @ Life on Food — June 14, 2014 @ 4:34 pm

bacon waffles oh my!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — June 14, 2014 @ 11:04 pm

Bacon cocktail sounds divine!

Wendy — June 15, 2014 @ 1:15 am

Thanks for all these links to such amazing yummies! I look forward to the end of the week links.

bridget {bake at 350} — June 15, 2014 @ 11:55 am

*mwah*

Amanda — June 15, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

Just pre-ordered your cookbook. So. Excited. :-)

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — June 15, 2014 @ 9:41 pm

Another stunner list! Bacon waffles, and those hi-hat cupcakes kill me! And ps, I already sampled that mint tea recipe, and it was just as amazing as it sounds. Thanks for letting me and my giant-ass cookies be a part of this!

HeatherChristo — June 18, 2014 @ 8:39 pm

Thank you so much Jess for the Bacon Waffle Love! I was obsessing over those mango zucchini lettuce wraps!