currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

these trix yogurt popsicles. whaaaaat.

these easy beef tostadas. dying.

this ginger peach sangria. best combo ever.

this grilled peach and burrata salad. want.

this four cheese skillet mac. so craving.

this shrimp and sweet corn seviche. my name is allll over it.

this fully loaded baked potato salad. yesssss.

this overnight buckwheat cashew parfait. delish.

this savory bacon granola. shut up.

this tutorial on sky high hair. i live for big hair.

this shaved summer squash salad. um, hello gorgeous.

this summer squash soup with seeded crispbread. this idea. omg.

this fresh raspberry iced coffee. amazing.

these zucchini and corn parmesan fritters. so good.

this funfetti biscotti. get outta town.

these eggs, three ways. FUN.

these tomato and basil collard wraps. i think i can do it.

this chocolate chia ice cream. yeaaaaaash.

this white pizza with pecorino, scallions and eggs. omg.

these grilled oysters with champagne mignonette. i need.

this double dough ice cream. real life?

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

18 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Alex @ Intoxicology — August 9, 2014 @ 8:26 am

I stumbled on that White Pizza last week and have been waiting for a good day to make it… Thanks for reminding me! If anyone’s Thirsty we made an amazing Peach Apple Punch [ http://goo.gl/nrIfGj ] with Whiskey. GREAT for bbq’s and tailgates.

Emma — August 9, 2014 @ 8:46 am

make the double dough ice cream! I made it last week and am still eating a spoonful every time I walk past the freezer because I can’t get over how amazing it is.

Danielle @ Chits and Chats and Chocolate — August 9, 2014 @ 9:04 am

Savoury granola? Whoa. I’ve never even thought of that before!

Baby June — August 9, 2014 @ 9:23 am

Lovely links as usual! Drooling over that skillet mac n cheese, mmm :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — August 9, 2014 @ 9:33 am

Woooah so much amazing stuff here! Trix popsicles?! Trix remind me SO much of my teens. We moved to the middle east and the food was so weird there (mainly because we hadn’t found the ‘western people grocery stores’ yet), so I ate what I was familiar with: a steady diet of saltine crackers and Trix cereal. Needless to say eating my feelings had a not so nice impact on my waistline but as we eventually got to know people and figured out where the proper grocery stores were, things got much better! Still, those popsicles look pretty tasty!

Leslie — August 9, 2014 @ 9:53 am

The peach sangria I’m definitely going to have to try! Oh my there is so much food with so little time! Hah. I’m off to explore these options. Happy Saturday!

Medha @ Whisk & Shout — August 9, 2014 @ 11:10 am

I love discovering awesome new flavors in these posts of yours! And I love seeing us have the same reactions to post I’ve seen and loved.

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — August 9, 2014 @ 12:55 pm

Thanks for the link love, Jessica!!! You’re the bestest. Come over and I’ll make you ALL THE GRILLED OYSTERS. XOXO

Sherrie | With Food + Love — August 9, 2014 @ 2:06 pm

Soooo many awesome things in this list – a beautiful reminder that summer is definitely not over {in case, anyone was worried}…!!!

You’re the best,
    SHERRIE

Shawn @ I Wash You Dry — August 9, 2014 @ 4:48 pm

You are always crushing on the coolest things! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — August 9, 2014 @ 10:36 pm

That peach and burrata salad is pretty much all I want to eat until summer ends. Thanks for the love, lady :)

Ellie — August 10, 2014 @ 12:32 am

Totally need to make those funfetti biscotti this week, after I make the lemon curd hand pies I’m planning. Love these link lists! Thanks for sharing~

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — August 10, 2014 @ 3:25 am

That hair tutorial is what I have been looking for all my life! Thank you! Also Megan’s double dough ice cream? My world. And the food styling on Design Love Fest is so killer, erry time. Love ya lists!

Dhanya Samuel — August 10, 2014 @ 6:28 am

Love your lists dear..a true celebration of all thing beautiful in life.

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — August 10, 2014 @ 1:30 pm

I want everything you want.

michelle — August 10, 2014 @ 9:14 pm

The basil and tomato collard wraps were delicious. You can do it!

Ambar — August 11, 2014 @ 9:28 pm

Double dough ice cream! Awesomeness!

1. Pingback: Final Weekend of the Summer | Simply Elegant