1. I made a salad for lunch today!
It had butter lettuce (my favorite kind… um, duh), sweet potato fries, sauteed mushrooms, avocado, an heirloom tomato, and leftover grilled corn. Maybe some other stuff I’m forgetting. Now I remember when I never eat salads as main meals. Yucky veg.
2. Speaking of butter… just wait. Seriously… just wait. Read my lips: tomorrow.
3. One of my teeth is itchy. I’m serious. Seriously serious. And it’s seriously driving me insane.
4. Really… why don’t I have this? No… really. Why?
5. Last night I was sooo insanely relaxed after yoga that I didn’t even mind when my husband turned on wrestling as I was watching the Bachelorette. In fact, I didn’t even notice. For future reference, yoga = wine and not noticing = passed out.
6. This is the last thing I needed to see today. Bacon sprinkles? It’s like that was created for me and only me.
7. Sometimes (read: all the time) I live my life according to quotes from Sex and the City. I know. So annoying and cliche and typical.
I’m gonna go die of cuteness overload now.
61 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
OK, you’re going to have to start putting warnings at the beginning of a post if there’s going to be a picture of that adorable puppy. It’s worse than seeing pictures of cute babies. I IMMEDIATELY wanted a puppy, and since I spent last night buried under two trembling hundred-pound dogs who are terrified of storms adding another dog is out of the question. That puppy is DANGEROUS!
I get itchy teeth when I drink beer. But it doesn’t stop me!
Your pup is SO cute! I can’t wait for butter tomorrow….I gotta tell you –
The first exposure I ever had to butter lettuce, I was a young bride. I was AMAZED at how soft it was…so, being a tactile person, I broke off two leaves and rubbed them on my cheeks. My husband walked in the door from work with his bride rubbing lettuce on her face! I asked him if he wanted to try it, but he declined. We’ve been married for 28 years now. If he walked in NOW and I was rubbing lettuce on my face, he wouldn’t bat an eyelash now!
I’m totally in love with your ‘little baby’ Bella!! So beautiful and precious she is!