1. We’ve spent the last five days on a little anniversary getaway, which has really translated to me not wearing any makeup and wearing the exact same outfit three days in a row. Mr. How Sweet sure is a lucky guy!
2. On my first day in Sonoma a few weeks ago, I met up with Christina from Dessert For Two. Oh my gosh… was this girl the best time ever. Not only is her blog fabulous, but I just love her to pieces.
3. Speaking of this little anniversary trip, we’ve eaten frozen yogurt five times in the last five days. I might die.
4. Ever since Ashley brought those peanut butter cup donuts to my house last week, I have developed a fascination with donuts. The best part? I NEVER EVEN LIKED DONUTS BEFORE. Not my thang. But now… I’m obsessed and can’t get enough. Baked donuts may not taste like real donuts to you donut lovers out there, but to someone who previously didn’t share the love with donuts… I’m all over these. Literally.
5. Every few months, I go on a tea-buying binge even though I absolutely despise tea. It tastes like dirty water people, and don’t try to tell me otherwise. Yes, I’ve added milk. Sugar too. A whole crapload of other junk as well. But it’s sort of like coffee to me… because I want to like it. I want to drink it. I want to be a cool kid.
So I spent half of our grocery bill on this, which will make all of you super important real tea drinkers cringe. No, I haven’t tried it yet. Tell me I’ll love it.
6. Since I have hot, dirty water tasting beverages on the brain, let’s talk coffee. My biggest blog crush ever, Katie, posted this method for milk brewed coffee yesterday. It might be because I love her, but the minute we get home from our trip, I am making this. It probably has something to do with the fact that it sort of looks like hot chocolate to me and all I’m envisioning is a warm, smooth cup of hot cocoa sliding between my lips, to which I will most likely take one sip and promptly spit the rest down the sink. But it sounds good… in theory.
7. To cap off our trip, we are sitting under one blanket watching a Hoarders marathon. This is so romantic and I’m about to toss my cookies.
61 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
The only way I like coffee or tea is if it’s a tinnnny bit coffee/tea and a whole lot of cream/milk/sugar. In India they make super milky, sweet, spiced “dirty water” beverages and it’s sooo much different than the boring black coffee people over here can’t seem to get enough of.