1. As much as I hate green things, I made this for dinner last night and ACTUALLY ATE IT. I might have quadrupled the cheese, but whatever. Green is as green does.
2. You know how I am CONSTANTLY complaining about what a mess I make in the kitchen and how it takes me like, five hours to clean up every night? Here are some tips on staying organized. It seems I am incapable of following them but I’m sure they work if you are a normal person. I am not.
3. There would be a baking dish full of cheese sitting on my oven right now.
Not really, because there are enchiladas under there. I think? #nosuchthingastoomuchcheese
4. My husband and I are both in a weirdo kind of funk today, most likely brought on by this gorgeous SNOWFALL weather in almost-May, so we are going to the movies tonight. This is HUGE. When I was little I couldn’t wait to be a grown up so I could do fun things on school nights. But then I became a grown up and still.. get in bed at 9:30 and never do fun things on school nights. I’m also not in school but will forever call weeknights school nights. I’m also a complete loser.
5. Was anyone else seriously convinced at the end of the Eastbound and Down finale that Kenny Powers really had bit the dust? What? You don’t watch trash?
6. I ate this snack today which was fairly healthy until I chopped an entire bar of chocolate on top. Funk be gone!
7. Oh and I also eat a crapton of Grape Nuts because I love things that are so crunchy they almost break your teeth and I am secretly 74 years old. Just ask my iTunes.
8. I am elbow-deep in a serious egg obsession. I love eggs so much. I find them to be one of life’s simple pleasures. I am going to die and come back as an egg at this point. I have no idea how that would work but it’s gonna be something weird like that.
9. We went on a nice little date Saturday then got in a huge screaming fight over the new HBO show Girls. Oh yay marriage. Major plus: I got to sleep in a bed all to myself that night. There isn’t much better than that.
10. In relation to #9, a lot of times my husband accidentally falls asleep on the couch and I just… leave him there. I will be sure to drill into my future childrens’ brains what a wonderful thing having your own bed is.