1. Um… this breakfast? Was insane. A truffled omelet with these fried potatoes, and when I say fried, I mean they HAD to be deep fried. So crusty on the outside and super fluffy on the inside. I just… can’t. Booze made it even better.
3. I developed the worst sinus infection and like, quadruple ear infection (my diagnosis, obviously) to the point where I can’t HEAR A DARN THING. I think I’m dying. And I am not dramatic at all. But the best part about this is since coming home, I’ve slept like a freaking baby because I can’t hear any snoring. Life is good.
4. I’m also pretty sure my husband is okay with this because I’m not talking much. He even made me mac and cheese from a box last night. True love?
5. Tell you more later, but I am seriously obsessed with Seattle. Like, I want to move there? Now? I know.
6. Oh but wait, I do want to tell you how we ordered 4 waters from room service on Friday night and they cost us FIFTY DOLLARS. It was super late, the shops/bars in the hotel were closed, I don’t think we could find a vending machine and if we didn’t have water immediately, our lives were going to end… so we ordered 4 waters from room service. In my next life, I think I want to run room service catering so I can be a millionaire.
7. If you’ve ever doubted my ability to talk nonstop for hours, you should stop. Because Bev happened to be on my connecting flight to Seattle, and after 2.5 solid hours of talking nonstop, we got told to shut the heck up by fellow passengers. I hate my annoying self. Sorry world.
8. And even though I can’t hear, smell or taste a thing, I have been craving this vanilla lemonade for days. Also totally flipping my lid over these cheesecake cones. They make me want to do nothing for the rest of my life except eat them. And I just might.
9. I didn’t get a picture of it (or, well… barely anything), but I drank a white chocolate bacon martini on Saturday. WHAT.
10. Let’s start the pity party now… since Girls is ending next week. Maybe next season Hannah won’t love getting naked so often? You’re the wound!!
11. Since my husband and I sort of like each other now (it only took 3.5 years. maybe I’ll tell you about this someday.), he had a little surprise waiting for me when I got home. I don’t even remember if I thanked him because I was still reeling from not being able to find my car in the airport parking lot. Worst.wife.ever.
12. I’m praying my life will be more fun starting tomorrow when I’m not a complete lump on the couch only ingesting popsicles. Oh… and brandy? I might have had a sip.
13. I vow to use less exclamation points in my life. Starting tomorrow.