1. I am FINALLY hungry again! Its huge, it’s huge. I’m still not super into sweets or even donuts, but I can eat a whole one as opposed one bite. YES. Tomorrow we are going to get my most favorite cherry donuts in all the land.
2. Dead over these pretzel cinnamon rolls. Just when I thought they couldn’t get better.
3. I tweeted this, but on Saturday I bought a dust buster/dirt devil and it was seriously the highlight of my week. I don’t know what the difference is between those two but I got a crazy 2014 version that probably won’t hold up to it’s 1985 counterpart. Oh well. This has made a huge difference in my life.
4. You should definitely listen to the 2000’s hip hop pandora station. Holy throwback.
5. Puhlease tell me you are following Bev’s instagram. I can’t deal with it.
6. Not ready for fall at all yet but I sort of want to buy all the fall candles. Why do I have to be a crazy candle lady? I hate it.
7. Kinda in love with this inner monologue of someone with writer’s block. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve written stuff exactly like this down on a page. Or typed it. It’s pretty funny to wake up to the next morning.
8. Since we left for vaca this weekend I didn’t get to watch TV yet… besides True Blood. I hate the Jessica/Hoyt storyline. I hate the Bill storyline. WHY AM I STILL WATCHING. It’s a trainwreck. I did watch the last episode of Masters of Sex about 35 times and I also watched a bunch of Homeland reruns while I was unpacking/packing last week. Dude the scenes in season one between Carrie and Brody were so cringe worthy. The previews for this coming season are like… WTF? That show has definitely jumped the shark.
9. Eddie has been a much more adventurous eater than I have lately, even if he did order a pork pate assuming it was pulled pork. But he also got a lobster pot pie, which was like heaven on earth. I am so making that. WHAT IS HAPPENING.
24 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Yay for being hungry again! Make up for lost time! :) I am also on a fall candle kick…I’ve managed to resist buying them so far, but they’re so tempting! Also, LOBSTER POT PIE?! Omg. That needs to happen.
Those doughnuts look so good! Glad you’ve got your appetite back :)
Ugh. Every week I sit down and watch that god awful show. And every week, I think, “Why am I watching this?” It is sooooo bad.
I am loving the Jessica/Hoyt Story line. It completes the story so nicely and I also felt they got gypped. I hate the Bill story line but if he doesn’t die then how will Eric and Snookie get together :)
I meant Sookie! Geez, Jersey Shore, always on my mind!
Hoyt was/is my very favorite character! Ever since Jessica broke his heart, I’ve secretly held a grudge against her. I see how they have to tie it all up, but I am still mad at her.
And wow, they wrote out Sam quickly! His letter to Sookie really put a bow on their season 1 romance!
I am not really into it anymore, but I figure I have invested enough time into it that I just want to see it end.
weirdest coincidence…. I bought a Dust Buster on Sunday and I’m loving it!! reminds me of childhood lol but it’s so freaking useful!
True Blood…. you have to finish out the season.. c’mon.. it is over FOR EVAH after this season.. just tough it out girl. I hate the Hoyt/Jessica thing too.. I never really liked his character.. don’t know why, just did not .. probably because of his “momma” YIKES!!! The writers are trying to wrap everything and everybody up.. maybe Sookie and Eric WILL end up together…YAY!!! I am just really curious how it all ends.. aren’t you????????????????
Bev’s Instagram is such a total hoot. The babies are to die for adorable and Bev’s captions are beyond funny. She is going to be the neighborhood cool mom, guaranteed. I stop by every so often to catch up on what those little characters have had to say.
I’m with you on the candles. I went to the store over the wkend and bought a pumpkin candle……….and it’s not even Labor Day yet. Oops?
i bought 2 pumpkin spice candles last week and might have allllllmost burnt thru them! it makes me want fall even more.
Oh my gosh, I want all of those doughnuts!!
and I’m with you, I can’t wait for all the fall candles!! Especially the gingerbread and cinnamon ones :)
We’re n the middle of season 6 of True Blood, trying to get through before the finale on Sunday so nothing gets ruined for us! It’s a hard life. I agree about Homeland, how can they even go on? This coming season can’t possibly be any good. That picture of the donuts has me craving hard core now!
are you still watching the leftovers? i just started watching it and i’m not sure how i feel about it!
lobster pot pie sounds absolutely amazing!
I am SO ready for fall… But I live in FL. Here we “endure” summer. I bought about 20 falls candles while Bath & Body Works had their sale this past weekend. Not even exaggerating. About 20+ candles added to a pre-existing shameful collection. I hoard. It’s frightening. Hope you’re having a fabulous vacay!
I have so many candles stockpiled but feel the need to buy the new PartyLite scents. What is wrong with me!? Also, the leaves are starting to change a little bit in New England.
Checking Bev’s instagram feed is one of the highlights of my day. No joke.
Had lobster pie when I went to Maine last year. It was lobster in a cream sauce with bacon topped with puff pastry…delicious! I tried to recreate it for Christmas and it was good but not quite the same.. So if you perfect it please share the recipe!!!
i’m still two eps behind on true blood, i really really need to catch up! so i skipped that part ;) and i loved that inner monologue, so relatable!
Crazy candle ladies unite!
I COMPLETELY agree about True Blood. I’m suffering through this painful vampire soap opera since it’s the end adn I’ve already invested too much of my personal time, but find myself laughing through every episode because it’s seriously that corny.
Oh man, I’m right there with you on the fall candles. Pumpkin spice, fall harvest, apple pie — bring ’em on.
Her babies are so adorable. It almost makes me what to have twins :)
I bought 6 Fall candles at Bath & Body Works last week. I told myself I could not light a single one until I burn through all of my Summer scents.