1. Are you a gift wrapping lover or hater? I’m a major lover. Target kills me with their gorgeous paper that’s only like 20 feet long and covers a third of one box. It doesn’t matter. I’m a sucker.
2. Whoa. Buttercup squash crumble bars. How are these even REAL?
3. My sleep deprivation may have caught up with me two days ago when I seriously asked Eddie if people took infants to the movies. Like, couldn’t we just take him in with us? Ummm. New mom fail.
4. Has anyone else seen the Kmart commercial with the pregnant girls dancing (sort of uncomfortably inappropriately?) for the joe boxer ad? OMG. It makes me SO uncomfortable. I feel like I can say that since I just spent almost the entire last year pregnant. It’s also on about 543 times in the middle of the night. Cannot stand. It’s almost like watching an episode of GIRLS.
5. Last week there was a knock at the door and when I answered, there were about 25 little kids standing outside singing Christmas carols. I just about melted into a puddle. For real, I got tears in my eyes. It was the cutest thing in the universe.
6. Okay, how about the The Affair finale?! I still can’t get over how much I love the show. The finale seemed slightly predictable to me and I wish they had tied up more loose ends, but I’m so glad it’s coming back next year. It’s such a cool show. And, uh, if you know me, you know I was FREAKING OUT about what happened on Homeland. I mean, I thought the episode was terribly boring and just like… whatever. But but but… you know I’ve been waiting for what happened to, well… happen.
7. 7 awesome things you can only do on Sundays. As a fellow Sunday blues sufferer, this is so true.
8. Last week I asked what your favorite holiday movie was… let’s just say I’ve watched about six hours of Christmas movies every single day for the last week.
9. What delicious things are you making in the next few days? I always make lobster mac and cheese on Christmas Eve but am not sure it’s doable this year. But I reeeeeeally want to eat it. Maybe I can teach Eddie how to make it? Cue gigantic fight. That’s probably how that will end.