1. Can these unicorn roses always be a thing? Except maybe more pastel? Or more neon? #highmaintenance
2. I am in the midst of a random but fabulous but terrible affair with malt balls. Not whoppers (gross), but malt balls made with higher quality milk chocolate. Naturally, I’m desperate for this mousse.
3. As I’m getting older, I’m losing ALL desire to watch sports. I mean, yes, I want our local teams to do well, but I don’t want to watch any of it on TV. I’m at a point where I can’t stand to watch it. Like at all. I feel like an old granny. I’m no fun. That being said, I like GOING to sporting events… for the food.
4. To play off of #3, I’m super excited about GARDENING this spring. It’s true. Even though I kill all the plants.
5. How to spring clean your kitchen. Are you doing it? (If so please come do mine.)
6. Um, is a new Full House spinoff happening? Was this an April Fools joke? Is this real life?
7. I think I only have one TV point this week and that is – MAD MEN!!! gah. I am so excited it is back on but so sad it’s the end. I am inappropriately emotional about the ending. I might have watched about eight hours of repeats on the Sunday marathon, starting at midnight (thanks Max) and going until we left to celebrate Easter. What did you guys think of the episode? Did you see this article with Matt Weiner?
8. Remember back in the day when MTV Spring Break was in.credible.?!? My brothers and I waited from January until March to watch that week of ridiculous. Did it even happen this year? Pretty sure it set up extremely unrealistic spring break expectations for me. Also, who thought it was a good idea for there to be four hours of dancing (or, um, grinding) on each morning? Do we talk about this every year? We talk about it every year.
9. In love with this farmer’s market guide. The best!!