1. I’m a leeeeettle bit excited that it’s shark week. But I still wish it was, like, more real life shark stuff and not mega shark monster made up movies. Um, though I guess the real life shark things that are actually happening these days are a bit scary?
2. Pretty sure I just died. Unicorn popcorn rocky road. SHUT UP.
3. Everyday I find myself wishing that my actual macbook had an emoji keyboard. I’m the worst.
4. Our neighbors right across the street put on the most spectacular fireworks show this weekend. Like it was just for the three of us, late on Saturday night, as we were lying across the bed looking out the window. Right? Max loved it.
5. I finally joined the spotify bandwagon (yes, I know, I am late on everything cool) thanks to Bev, who is uploading her monthly music mixes. I listened to it all weekend AND it didn’t even have Mariah Carey on it.
6. Whyyyy do I still get devastated when couples like Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner split? Like I KNOW them?!
7. Totally want to try this – a DIY floral ice bucket?! It’s stunning.
8. How about that episode of True Detective? Eeeeep. Super creepy. I haven’t watched any TV other than that… besides the DVRed episodes of Mistresses that I might be hoarding. <– this is why I need the emoji keyboard.
9. 14 snapchats you would have got in the 90s. Ha. So much yes. All I want to do today is play the Oregon Trail.
24 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Umm what?!?! Unicorn popcorn rocky road. … OMGYEEEAAS! and snapchats you would have got in the 90s — I think I pee’d my pants laughing – all of it soo true! LOL my favoutire … are you afraid of the dark — yesyesyes hahahah
Your Macbook DOES have an emoji keyboard! Hit ctrl-cmd-space to bring up the emoji chooser.
You literally just made my whole life.
OH. MY. GOSH.
Shut. All. Of. The. Doors. OMG!!!!!!
I am, usually, devastated over celebrity breakups. I mean, they are, like, my real life friends, right!?
I live in Virginia Beach and will not go in the water this year. The guy who just got attacked last week said he would eventually go back in the ocean. Um, no.
I love shark week! I found a shark onsie at Target, I was uberly excited. My brother didn’t understand. What?!?!? Why have I never known there is such thing as Unicorn popcorn rocky road! Thank you for shedding light on that, hehe. I hope your having a great day!
Ha ha good to know I’m not alone in my devastation over their breakup!
I kind of feel like I know you through this blog even though I really don’t, so I get the Affleck/Garner thing. I was surprised, too.
On that note (thinking I know you so suggesting random things), have you watched UnREAL on Lifetime? I jumped on the bandwagon after hearing so much about it, and I am obsessed. Nevermind that it’s on Lifetime; it’s actually good!
I gotta catch up on True Detective! We’ve been saving them to binge watch. Not sure how much longer I can hold out though.
Oh I need those sprinkles! Where did you get them?
whaaaaat ben and jen split ? noooooooooooooooo
im so scared of shark week !
and…..im still not on spotify.
LOVE those sprinkles! How festive!
The post about pop corn is amazing! I love it :) Thanks for the post with the playlist, I’m always searching new music
I am so so upset over the Ben/Jen split. Which makes absolutely no sense since I don’t know them and have only seen, like, one movie of theirs each. But OMG. So sad. (I really need a life…..)
I’m so bummed about the Jen/Ben split too. I just hate to see any couples split, but I especially thought those two seemed like such a down-to-earth and happy match. Boooo. :(
I’m having a bit of a “I just can’t even” with True Detective right now. Get exciting. I’m so bored. But Taylor and Rachel and I just can’t not watch it.
I made one of those ice buckets using hydrangeas from the garden. It was fantastic, but melted entirely in about 40 minutes…ugh
Thank you the Ben Affleck /Jennifer Garner comment… I thought it was just me. I thought they seemed so “normal”. Definitely more crushed than with Brad and Jen (come one, they were just too beautiful to be real). As for shark week, I must admit that I’m kinda scared of sharks. Even in the aquarium. They just freak me out.
I am the worst right there with you because I also think an emoji keyboard for laptops would be awesome.
I feel like this is totally up your alley–unicorn spaghetti measurer! :D
You can play Oregon Trail! https://archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990
control + commond + space will bring up an emoji keyboard on your Mac!!!