1. Does your car clock speed up? I swear, the clock in my vehicle speeds up constantly. I switch it to the correct time and as the weeks progress, it gets seven, then ten, then even fifteen minutes faster. It.drives.me.crazy. WHY?!
2. Camp Firewood Pie. It’s all I need in my Tuesday.
3. Right now I can’t get enough of baked goods with zucchini. Like muffins, bread, cake, I don’t even know who I am right now. Don’t worry. I won’t share any. I realize that the internet needs no more. I’ll just eat them all.
4. Yesterday I had a productive work day and one potholder fire. And it only took me five whole minutes to figure out what was burning and smoldering. It was my favorite one too! Whomp whomp.
5. Every single one of these was my childhood life.
6. Ummmm have you seen the new la croix flavors?! I’ve been searching for THREE whole days and no luck. Why does my Target hate me.
7. Ooooh Masters of Sex is getting so good and I can’t wait for Sarah Silverman to be back on next week. I also want to rewatch Bloodline since I keep telling everyone to watch it. And we are 100% now obsessed with Ballers. AND have you seen the previews for Homeland with Quinn?! EEEEEEEeeee.
8. Can we talk about this groomsmen wedding dance? Incredible insanity. The bar is set.
9. Here’s the best summer cocktail hour snack mix: popcorn, cheez-it’s, spicy cajun peanuts and yogurt pretzels. All in one bowl. Trust me. Try it.
10. I have such a girl crush on Kathleen because she is soooo fun to follow on snapchat. See also: I’d like her closet.
24 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Yes! My car clock is a racehorse! i’ve got a mazda and the clock is NEVER right…
On the topic of La Croix – I have recently discovered it and my passion for it. I’ve asked my husband to find something wrong with it (health wise) before I officially become addicted.
The Cran-Raspberry is just amazing.
My car AND my bedside clock both insist on being 3 minutes fast. I constantly re-set them and within 36 hours, they’re 3 minutes fast again. I would say it’s me but my watch keeps perfectly normal time. It makes me BATTY.
YASSSS… my car clock speeds up too! WTefff…? Mine doesn’t speed up as rapidly as yours, but geez…
Um, new LaCroix? What are these flavors you speak of?
Blackberry Cucumber for the win!
Take a Mega Bite is giving away a years supply of La Croix on her blog. I haven’t seen the new flavors either & I think I shop at her same Target. Also, the best zucchini cake ever is David’s. I have been stalked at BBQs for the recipe.
You will love it. Making blood orange olive oil mini loaf version tonight.
That groomsman dance was epic! I can’t believe how well executed it was and how long!
xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com
Freaking out about the new La Croix and need to find it stat.
About halfway through Bloodline and loving it!
The groomsmen are fantastic!
THAT PIE! I need it.
If you aren’t going to share your own can you share your fav zucchini recipes? I have some sad zucchs sitting in my crisper…
That’s funny because i have a girl crush on YOU! I loved your podcast interview with Jess Lively – you’re so hilarious!! i have all the women in my family cooking your recipes. #neverchange
Yes to those 90’s snacks!
Your car clock speeds up? Mine slows down 2-3 minutes every few weeks after I set it. What the heck? Enjoy your blog. Keep on keeping on.
I need some new pot holders desperately. I am down to two and both are in rough shape. I have them in shades of blue. I think I need to branch out some and get more color and design.
Is it bad that i still eat half of those snacks? :)
Here is a funny story about car clocks – mine slows down when it gets cold out. The first time it happened, I asked the local car guy that was working on it for something else to take a look at the clock. When I got it back at the end of the day, they hadn’t diagnosed the clock problem at all, but instead had just written on the receipt, “time moves slower as we grow older.”
DUDE! I had forgotten about so many of those snacks until right this moment. Swoops!? Ehrmehgerd. Also Sarah is a WHAS wizard and La Croix (!!!!!!!!) is making me lose it. I don’t even usually care about seltzer until you offer it in PINK GRAPEFRUIT CANTALOUPE like what! Okay hyper gush session complete. Over and out.
FUN DIP ALL TH E WAY!!!!!
I’m in Pittsburgh too, and I can NOT find the new La Croix flavors either! Going to the East Liberty Target today; will keep you posted! :)
Oh I’m so happy I am not the only one whose car clock speeds up! It’s crazy and on average is 16 mins fast. Now my microwave is doing too. I swear I’m always super early or panicking about being late! Arrrgggh.
I feverishly went to follow her on IG & Snapchat, I may get a girl crush too! And I already want to buy a bunch of things!