1. Why can’t there just be a REGULAR pumpkin emoji and not the ugly jack o’ lantern?
2. Let’s discuss the gorgeousness of this galaxy layer cake. I want everything in my life to be that color.
3. On that same note, why can’t I just decorate our entire house in that color? My (horrific) decor style is like Lisa Frank meets Kelly Kapowski at a 70s tie dye rage. I was at Homegoods over the weekend and gravitated to a neon canvas painting. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK IN EVERYDAY LIFE.
4. 5 ways to break from a creative block. This is everything.
5. My closet has become a disaster zone. You know how if you don’t pick up one thing or put one shoe back in the right place, it becomes a black hole where some of your favorite tops go to die? Yeah. I’m at that point.
6. Eddie is worked up over the Taylor Swift breakup rumors. I wish I was making this up?
7. Um, thoughts on the Walking Dead? All those walkers?? Eeeek. I thought it was a great premier and gave me extreme faux TV anxiety for this season. I absolutely LOVED The Affair (and if you follow me on snapchat, then PACEY) and thought the episode was so, so good. A little creepy too! I ended up liking Homeland too but def not anywhere near my enjoyment for the first two seasons. Ooooh and I reeeeeally liked Scandal. We tried to watch The Leftovers and I screamed within the first 10 minutes of the episode from last week. NO. Not a fan.
8. I’m dying to have a Halloween party and use this table theme. So fun.
9. Craving a chocolate chip cookie like whoa. But I want to try a new recipe because I’m always looking for the next best thing. (or cookie.)
10. P.S. when might you get sick of pumpkin pictures? I vote never.