Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers. (under $25!)
I’m back, I’m back! These are some of my most favorite things for stockings, hostess gifts, small fries and what not. I just have to ask: have you SEEN the Target holiday section of food and stocking gifts yet? It’s absolutely fantastic so you can click the X up there and just head on out to those aisles and I’ll agree with you. ALSO. Restoration Hardware has some awesome stocking stuffers this year too, so there’s that. Tell me what your faves are below!
1. Pinrose Perfume Petals. I am absolutely NUTTY over these. I found them at Nordstrom a few weeks ago and while I think they are a fabulous idea for anyone, the mom in me loves them since I rarely put on perfume until we are near our destination or in the car. Love love love.
2. Wigle Organic Bitters. For the cocktail lover.
3. Starbucks tumblers and mugs. Absolutely going CRAZY over all the options this year. I love their tallest tumblers with straws for water with lemon.
4. Wooden airplanes. These are a fun and goofy gift, but I stick a few in Eddie’s stocking every year and they make for a couple hours of entertainment that you forget about until the next year. Only suggestion: buy multiples because they do break fairly quickly.
5. Mini Moleskine notebooks. It’s no secret that I’m a notebook junkie. Target always has the cutest options but I’ve been a moleskin lover for years. The different sizes and colors are great.
6. Secret Garden coloring book. I definitely was NOT the person who ever thought I could get into the whole adult coloring book phenomenon, but wow… I’m kind of hooked. It is super relaxing as long as you choose a book that isn’t intimidating. The secret garden is my fave!
7. Gold charging cord. Because I lose them constantly.
8. Colorful paper straws. These might be trendy in the food blog world but I just think they are fun. Super fun!
9. Sephora mask set. Bought a few of these to try at the VIB sale and I’m loving them so far. You could use the whole set as a gift or break them up into separates.
10. Sticker book. Enough said?
11. Pineapple pencil holder. YES YES YES, said all my stationary lovers. The key to getting work done is having a super cute office, right?
12. Hex bottle opener. Another quirky but useful gift. Love this as part of a hostess gift too.
13. Perfume rollerballs: The amount of rollerballs I own is horrifically embarrassing but I think it’s the perfect way to test out perfumes. Plus, you can easily keep them in your purse without spill worries! Currently in my bag are Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black, Philosophy Fresh Cream, Nest Midnight Fleur and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.
14. Compartes chocolate bars. No.freaking.words. This delicious chocolate is pricey but worth it – and would surely be a treat for someone else!
15. Artifact Uprising square print set. More Artifact products, but have you seen their prints? To die for.
17. Perfect Cube Trays. I talk about these all the time but they are so lovely to have for a party where cocktails are made to order. And they make the big whiskey cubes too!
18. Mini Emergency Kit. Not needed until you need it. Then you’re oh-so thankful!
19. Sriracha To Go. Honestly? I’m not a super fan of sriracha like the rest of the world. But since the rest of the world IS, then OMG sriracha keychain!!
20. Williams Sonoma peppermint bark. I can make my own peppermint bark at home but there is just SOMETHING about the WS version. I love their little bars, it’s the perfect portion.
21. Burts Bees Sets. We are Burt’s Bees freaks in this house and I always buy Eddie about 8 original chapsticks for his stocking. I love their gift sets too!
22. Sur La Table ornaments. These ornaments can NOT be beat. They are gorgeous and look good enough to eat. I want to cover my entire tree in them.
23. Marble ring dish. Target is getting super fancy!
24. A favorite mascara. I’m partial to the Benefit Rollerlash, but hey, whatever works.
25. Sprinkle Carry On Cocktail Kit. I absolutely adore this idea for a stocking.
26. Fun keychains. Because you can hang ’em anywhere.