1. I can’t STOP with the tulips. I’m seriously covering my entire house with them. I’m putting them in food photos! They are just making my days feel so much more… bright? And please tell me, in this PA climate, when can I plant my herbs?!
2. While I’m at it, might as well making this edible flower rainbow cocktail. Eeeep.
3. Fact: sandwiches always taste better when somebody else makes them for you. (obvious pro tip: chips go ON it.)
4. Do you live in an area that sells Polar unicorn tears seltzer? TELL ME ABOUT IT. Puhlease.
5. I made a new-to-me potato dish (not my own, from a magazine) for Easter dinner Saturday night and it was almost a complete fail. Like, I made everybody go “play with Max” while I stood at our sink pouring copious amounts of liquid out of a baking dish of scalloped potatoes. Real life.
6. A big fat NO to the Walking Dead. I have a theory about next week and it’s not good. Still absolutely loving the twists and turns on Billions and have such a love/hate for Bobby Axe. His convo with Dollar Bill was some of the best TV I’ve seen. And how crazy was GIRLS?! I actually loved the episode. Not shocked by the ending either. Also, can someone please tell me why I care at all about Grey’s and am watching? Is it because I have no life? Oh oh and I DVRed The Catch! And kind of loved it.
7. I’m *this close* to having a kentucky derby party even though it would last all of seven seconds.
8. We had such a busy last few days that it seriously looks like a tornado ripped through our home. There are clothes, shoes, cups, toys, gifts, clothes, books, cheddar bunnies and clothes EVERYWHERE. I don’t think I’ve seen it this bad since I was in college. Don’t even know where to begin. Halp.
9. More on becoming a morning person. I love these kind of posts because I’m naturally a morning person, but having a kid has really thrown me for a loop.