1. If you take a look at the Tuesday Things category, you’ll notice the realness of my current tulip obsession. It’s embarrassing. I swear I have a life. (maybe.) I just cut ones out of my yard!
2. GUYS. Bubble tea oatmeal. Is this real life.
3. Did you get anything from the Target Marimekko release? I did not, but I’m in love with some of the outdoor things! And we’ve wanted one of those tables with the fire in the middle (I mean, I want a Restoration Hardware one, but tell me, do I need to be that much of a brat?) so tell me about them please.
4. My serious question of the day is: do they not put a resealable zipper-like thing on Snap Pea Crisps because they know that every normal person is eating the bag in one sitting? Not me though. Noooooo.
5. On being hard on yourself. I am so guilty of this (half personality, half defense mechanism, I think) and should read it everyday.
6. Did you watch GIRLS? Ummm I loved it. Like loved it so much that I’m not sure I’ve ever loved an episode this much. I usually watch for the trainwreck and with extreme annoyance but I thought these episodes were so good. I was of the belief that there was NOTHING Hannah could do to redeem herself annnnnd… she kind of did. Also that Adam and Jessa stuff. Holy crap.
7. Terrible habit I’m currently doing: lying in bed at night and reading all those hilarious instagram accounts, like texts from your ex and funny texts your mom says and all that stuff and seriously LAUGHING so hard and loud that I wake Eddie up. But I can’t stop.
8. I might tell you this story soon about how a hologram purse has reinspired me and helped me find myself again. It’s probably super first world but it’s also changing my life.
20 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Whaaaat bubble tea oatmeal is unreal and tulips have been popping up everywhere! They’re just stunning ?
Totally on board with your Girls comment!! This season has been lacking but the season finale more than made up for it.
PS I love Shoshanna and I think she has so much potential. This episode really hit that home!! Also I’ve been wanting Ray and Shosh to get back together and I thought this might be the perfect time….alas I was a bit disappointed.
re: girls- i watched it last night and my jaw literally dropped. there has never been anything that intense or physical on that show and just the fact that I am so emotionally invested in those characters, that was hard to watch.
tell the hologram bag story :))))
Just thought you ought to know: UNICORN GRILLED CHEESE! http://www.thekitchn.com/youll-never-guess-the-flavors-in-this-unicorn-grilled-cheese-230481
Oh my goodness I forgot about snapea crisps and now that’s all I can think about! I went through a phase of being addicted to them last year but haven’t had any a while. SO good.
Girls was INCREDIBLE. I didn’t think it could turn around all my feelings but it really did & now I can’t wait for next season…
Do you follow overheardla? It is my favorite instagram to laugh out loud at.
Um, that “being hard on yourself” article is amazing. It’s like it was written for me! I struggle with that every freaking day! One mistake/weak moment and I go into a tailspin. Oh, and I can’t wait to hear more about this purse.
My dad bought one of those fireplaces a couple summers ago. Got it from BJ’s Wholesale Club, so I’m not sure what brand it is. It’s a really nice addition to his small backyard! It came with very comfortable and durable cushioned chairs that have stood up to the Buffalo winters just fine (they stay outside, uncovered). The tiles on the table haven’t held up so well, but our own fault for leaving it out.
The only thing that I’d advise about is the amount of propane it could end up using. Ours lasted a decent amount of time, but it definitely was easier to have a couple on hand.
I am obsessed with tulips as well – so many pretty colours! It’s the little things :)
Talk to me about the purse! I def need to know about it!!! You had me at hologram. Spill it.
OBSESSED with this season of Girls.
Love tulips so much!
And I love to read auto-correct fails and crack up late at night when I should be sleeping, too!
OMG SOOOO jealous of your tulips in your yard. I’ve been buying them at the grocery store, but it’s hard to get ones that will last more than a few days.
I tried on alllllll the target Marimekko clothes/bathing suits and they alllll were so cheap and ill fitting. I was so sad. I guess my wallet is thankful.
Sad to know that there are some real life relationships as destructive as Jessa and Adam out there in the world.
I discovered they sell the snap pea crisps in a giant, re-sealable bag at Sam’s Club. Good and terrible at the same time. I may or may not have eaten the entire bag in like a week.
I am definitely that person who eats an entire snap pea crisp bag in one sitting. They are so addicting!!
Bubble-tea-oatmeal recipe is so weird. But it looks like a fancy dessert straight from the table of a posh restaurant. :-D
And I loved the article “Being hard on yourself”. Its a must read for every human being who wants to achieve everything in life and in the process lose themselves.
Pingback: Currently. | A Tasty Life