1. FINALLY. The bacon and avocado emojis are coming!
2. See also: why I’m terrified of using the taco emoji, eggplant emoji, peach emoji. What if they do something terrible with the bacon emoji? Whyyyyyyyy.
3. Whaaaat. This chocolate peanut butter cheesecake CAKE is calling my name. LOOK at that. Ugh.
4. I had a very serious obsession with Nike Shox about ten years ago. Remember how cool they were? Were you a shoxaholic?!
5. There is such a thing as glitter chalk and I might have bought it because “Max” realllly wanted it.
6. We finished Bloodline!! GAH. We both still think it is such a fabulous show even though every review I find online keeps trashing it. I think it is excellent TV, but I also DVRed Mistresses last night soooo there’s that. But the storyline was so great, the ending was crazy and I seriously hope they keep a certain character in next year because he is still my favorite.
7. Speaking of… could you give up TV for a month and change your life?!
8. Like seven times last week I spelled strawberries “STRAWBERRYS.” I hate myself and the internet forever. Pretty sure I did this before and even wrote about it.
9. These pictures for color lovers? I’m dying!
10. I’m absolutely LOVING connecting with your guys in the food entrepreneur summit masterclass. Nicole just reopened registration (it closed after early bird) and if you go for it, it’s 20 masterclass videos, 22 speakers, PDF worksheets and a private facebook group that we are all talking in nonstop. It’s awesome.
38 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Pictures for color lovers is linked to the wrong webpage :D
oops thanks! fixed it!
I have one episode of Bloodline left and am LOVING.IT…….and my ginormous crush on Marco. Swoon. Also, ALSO, how does John Leguizamo never age!?
omg i know! he’s such a sleaze on the show.
I could totally give TV up for a month. I’ve been reading like mad lately – so please don’t ask me to give that up!
could NEVER give up reading either. it’s my escape!
I am so excited for those emojis, I’ve been waiting for them since forever! x
Ummm – those color photos?! I die. How have I never thought to arrange my phone apps in color order?!
Have given up tv, so most references to it are lost on me. We ditched cable a while back (when projecting out 10 years, and realized we’d be paying $14,000+ just to sit watching it!) … so while we still have a tv, it’s turned on so infrequently – we spend our evenings outdoors – talking, reading, planning, dream vacationing, watching sunsets, watching lightning bugs, writing letters, puttering in the gardens, and we haven’t missed it. Treasured time reclaimed.
We too, pulled our cable plug. It was ridiculous how much money we’d been spending over the past 20 years. I do miss some shows, but it really doesn’t bother me. The kids do more reading and other activities too. There is so much more to see, do and dream. :)
love this denise!
bonnie this makes me want to never watch tv again!
Omg what pervert thing does the peach emoji stand for?! I make liberal use of the eggplant and get the taco one, but what is peach? Also, glitter chalk is the worst! We have a chalkboard hallway and my husband had friends over to go nuts with glitter chalk a few years ago… I’m still sweeping it up, somehow. Probably would be fine on the sidewalk though!
hahaha!! a butt.
We’re watching the last episode of Bloodline tonight! Can’t wait!
ahhh what did you think!
I’m stuck on Castle re-runs, for a few months now. The show has been on for years but I never watched It, only the re-runs. I can’t handle that now that I’m hooked, the series has been canceled!
i’ve never watched it but my mom loves it.
OMG Bloodline was SO good this season, I think it was slightly better than last season! And the ending was so tragic (I don’t want to give it away) … but, Marco turned ruthless on those Rayburns!
seriously! i kept asking eddie if he turned because the sheriff had something on him or if he really had started doubting the rayburns… bah.
Oh my gosh Jessica! Thank you so much for including my cake in your amazing roundup. It’s a huge honour to be mentioned! Thank you! You’ve made my week! Lots of love to you Xx
you’re so welcome karina!
I love Bloodline, too!! I really hope they make another season. I am having withdrawals.
i already am too!
I could totally give up tv for a month. We cancelled our cable subscription last year and replaced it with Netflix and HBO now (my husband refuses to give up HBO). I rarely watch tv as it is now (maybe 5 hours a week) so it wouldn’t be a problem. However, my kids and husband would have a hard time I think. Since it’s summer, I’m stuck on how to keep my 5 year old busy while his brother naps besides let him watch a movie because seriously, I need a break. It drives me crazy too when my husband lets my kids binge-watch tv on the weekends. He grew up watching a lot of tv though so I suppose it seems normal for him. It’s a tough battle and I constantly feel like I’m losing. Haha. i’m just waiting for the day my kids figure out how to order movies off of amazon prime…oh wait, that was last week.
bahahaha omg. max is pretty much still completely disinterested with TV (to the point where sometimes i wish he’d just sit there for 5 minutes and watch it so i can do one thing!) but i’m sure we will get there.
Binged Bloodline the weekend it came out! Ah-mazing! I need Season 3!!!! Addicted!
so freaking wonderful. love that show.
no to giving up tv….just why ? and that choc pb cake. OMFG. i want to lick my screen.
So we just started Bloodline and I didn’t love the first episode….Sometimes first episodes are hard. Did you like the first episode? Should I give it another try?
do you mean of the first season? i think i might have felt that way with the first episode too.
Kari, keep at it. The first few episodes are VERY sloooooow. It took me a few episodes to get into Breaking Bad and then it was like crack, so good! But Bloodline is awesome. Season two was BETTER than season 1 in my opinion. But season 1 was still good….a nice, slow burning/building show with great character development and drama. I hope you won’t be disappointed. :-).
I am so glad i stumbled upon Bloodline because my husband and I are hooked! great post today:)
right! i love it so much.
1st, I may need to watch
bloodline. I am not currently involved in any series so I have room… Also, I am so unsure about registering for the Food Entrepreneur Summit. I know I need to… ugh!!