1. I HAVE to try this black ice cream. Look at that! So cool.
2. Definitely didn’t stand in the school supply aisle at Target searching for something I *might* need. Nope. Definitely not.
3. Contrary to popular belief, I really don’t want to be 17 again but wait, yes I do, just so I can wear Lisa Frank’s clothing line. Whyyyyyy didn’t this exist when I was a teen.
4. Dying over these 80 year olds who recreated T Swift’s Shake it Off video. I want to be them.
5. Okay you guys have convinced me to watch Stranger Things. Starting it this week. We are still watching The Night Of along with Ballers (I need that mind numbing show after The Night Of) annnnd I might be doing a little re-binge of the West Wing.
6. Last week I made PURPLE(!!!) cauliflower pizza crust. Now I just want all of my food to be pretty and purple.
7. We have super huge, super scary (of course) hawks all over our neighborhood and I’m pretty sure they keep killing baby birds in nests, which then end up on our driveway. I’ve almost stepped on them every time and then I (of course) have a basic major freak out. Can this be stopped or do I have to chalk it up to the food chain?
8. Did you find anything excellent at the Nordstrom sale?! I bought Max a few (too many) things, I bought some boot(ies), a jacket and a bag that I don’t think I like I much as I thought I did. Share please!
9. Not sure I can stop multitasking anytime soon, but I sort of wish I could like this. Terribly addicted to my phone would probably describe me well.
20 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I bought some Kate Spade stud earrings for me and my niece, a cowl neck blue/white striped swing dress , and a non-designer but super cute purse. I couldn’t personally justify anything over the price of $30 because I am a clearance freak. And then there were items I wanted but have not been restocked!! These were my first ever purchases from Nordstrom!! I know, I’m behind on the rage.
(1) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spade-new-york-mini-small-square-stud-earrings/4296810?cm_mmc=email_tran-_-072416-_-ship_confirm-_-proddescr1 (2) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/socialite-cowl-neck-shift-dress/4366315?cm_mmc=email_tran-_-072416-_-ship_confirm-_-proddescr3 (3) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/emperia-larissa-tassel-foldover-faux-leather-clutch/4455144?cm_mmc=email_tran-_-072416-_-ship_confirm-_-proddescr2
Ugh, #7… I have no idea how to stop that. Back in my old neighbourhood we had a similar problem as I kept finding headless pigeons on the lawn. Apparently sparrowhawks are capable of doing that. Or there was a cat somewhere, who knows. :/
Thanks for the multitasking article, need to read that. :)
Stranger Things is AMAZING! Just….don’t watch it at night. lol
I have been dying to try that black ice cream! I want it so bad! And, oh my gosh, I’m with you on the Nordstrom sale. I got over-the-knee boots that I loved online, and now I can’t decide if they look good in person. Hallllpppp.
Stranger Things is awesome. Be prepared to potentially pee your pants from the suspense during the first episode.
I saw the lisa frank clothing line and got all excited! I had bought a lisa frank t shirt a few years ago at urban outfitters so now I need more! and yeah, I totally stood in the supply aisle looking for what I need instead of what my son actually needs lol
I bought many things I did not need during the presale — a Rebecca Minkoff bag in wine suede (!!!), a bathing suit, and some work out gear. Boring, but l had to use some restraint! :)
Old people dancing to Taylor Swift is the just the greatest gift.
The school supply aisle in Target is my weakness!! All of the pens and post-its! Haven’t hit the sale at Nordstrom yet, would love to see a haul of the things you bought!!
So maybe I also re-started the West Wing binge. An episode here and there in the afternoon when I’m not too busy. It is absolutely the greatest show ever and I can’t stop being in love with Josh Lyman.
I was such a Lisa Frank junkie in middle school. Have you seen this?? Would it be too embarassjng to throw myself this party for my 30th next year? ;)
Not even a little bit. A group of girlfriends and I just did a Lisa Frank party for articles club and read the article about the real life Lisa Frank!
I have picked up a few things at the Nordstrom sale…but it was all gym clothes so I feel like I owe it to myself to but some “fun” stuff!? Starting Stranger Things in 3..2..1.
Stranger Things is THE BEST SHOW I’ve seen in YEARS. Obsessed!!!
We are starting Stranger Things this evening… popcorn has been bought in bulk of course
Amy | http://www.yankified.com
I got two pair of Kate Spade earrings, a super comfy cardigan, and a new pair of Frye boots! Oh, and like Robin, I got more gym clothes!
I’m watching The West Wing for the first time! About halfway through season two and loving it. I told a friend recently that if I had known that The West Wing was so much like The American President, I could have watched it instead of watching The American President dozens of times.
A friend of mine posted the Lisa Frank clothing line on Facebook the other day and immediately thought of you… But of course, you already knew about it! SO outrageous.
So i am also watching The Night Of AND Stranger Things….and I’m just going to warn you- I am having CRAZY nightmares/dreams about both shows. UGH.
But Stranger Things is GREAT! You will love it!
hi! i just wanted to let you know that it absolutely love your blog and the tuesday things series (it actually inspired me to start my own post series called “minute thoughts”!). it’s awesome to see a blogger that’s so relatable and also takes such great food pictures :).