1. I am SO in the Christmas spirit already that I’m actually dying to put up our tree. I haven’t felt like this in a few years and I hope the excitement carries on for two more months. I went to Target just to walk through the Christmas decor on Sunday. Living the wild dream life over here.
2. WHAT on earth is social media going to be filled with after today? I’m just going to miss SNL.
3. I love seeing this process of how Adrianna’s Cozy Coloring Book came together. The food in this book looks so delicious that I want to color and devour every single page!
4. Last week I asked whyyyy about the sock booties but do you want to know something horrifying? I kind of want a pair of platform oxfords. I mean, NO, I’m not going to do it. I don’t think so. No no no. Get out of my head.
5. TV TV! Masters of Sex made me so freaking happy even though it was sort of weird. Still kind of meh on the Walking Dead but I understand why the last two weeks were sort of mild. Kind of reminds me of when they sliced someone’s head off. I cannot get over how freaking funny Divorce is. I mean, it’s also horrible but the husband is hilarious. And finally, the icing on the cake: did you watch Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart’s new show on VH1 last night? Eeeeep.
6. My favorite video of every year: Jimmy Kimmel’s I Told My Kid I Ate Their Halloween Candy. When Max went trick or treating this year, he gave every house candy from HIS own bag. Hehehehe.
7. Guys, where do you brine a huge turkey? No way it will fit in my fridge. We have the (horrific!) side by side fridge and freezer that fits absolutely nothing and 35 things fall out of it any given day when the door is opened. But I don’t know if a cooler with ice is safe enough. HALP.